WZCW Discussion Thread

For my first roulette RP, I'm not too thrilled with it, honestly RPing for an unknown opponent was weird, at least this first time.

Anyone else go through that their first time?

Last year I actually used the whole not having a specific opponent to RP against to turn around a slump I was in, culminating in a decent LL run. It can be great if you need to develop your character, but finding motivation can be an issue since you don't have a specific opponent.

Won the Meltdown Madness main event last year.

Last year I actually used the whole not having a specific opponent to RP against to turn around a slump I was in, culminating in a decent LL run. It can be great if you need to develop your character, but finding motivation can be an issue since you don't have a specific opponent.

Won the Meltdown Madness main event last year.

With mine I tried to hit a few plot points that I want to get moving, but for the moment it feels like Jon specifically hit a high point and now it's a slow coast until something big happens again.

Dunno, maybe it's just me since I've never won a title before and I haven't RP'd in like 4 years.

You just got to make sure you ride that momentum. You don't need to knock it out of the park each time, you just have to make sure you don't strike out.

And if go hard enough, you can make them bleed each time. Ask Pancake. He still bleeds from time to time.

Oh, I never did change Zeus' rep back. Its still this

1538712_498942223568506_8580901220925167085_n.jpg

You just got to make sure you ride that momentum. You don't need to knock it out of the park each time, you just have to make sure you don't strike out.

And if go hard enough, you can make them bleed each time. Ask Pancake. He still bleeds from time to time.

I think this first RP of mine was probably a foul tip at best.

Is every show up to LL a roulette?

So just got a new set of dice this week. Red and black speckles with green numbers. Chessex appropriately named them Strawberry Dice. First roll on its D20 saw a successful 18 on a charisma check. They haven't rolled a bad number yet, I think I already have a new favorite set.

So just got a new set of dice this week. Red and black speckles with green numbers. Chessex appropriately named them Strawberry Dice. First roll on its D20 saw a successful 18 on a charisma check. They haven't rolled a bad number yet, I think I already have a new favorite set.

If you play mobile games Dagger, you may want to check out TinyDiceDungeon.

It's an RPG pretty much literally all about dice.

Oh, I never did change Zeus' rep back. Its still this

1538712_498942223568506_8580901220925167085_n.jpg

With the RP I put out this round, I would whole heartedly understand if this was kept as my character rep for one more round, as punishment.

I'm taking an l this week, so whoever my opponent is, I apologize. But as you can imagine, RP's have been far from my mind this week. And as for how my first outing went....

SHE SAID, "OOOH, YEEEEEAH!"!!!!!!!!'

With the RP I put out this round, I would whole heartedly understand if this was kept as my character rep for one more round, as punishment.

I'm taking an l this week, so whoever my opponent is, I apologize. But as you can imagine, RP's have been far from my mind this week. And as for how my first outing went....

SHE SAID, "OOOH, YEEEEEAH!"!!!!!!!!'

Congrats buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back