WZCW Discussion Thread

Great show guys. Seems like it's a real big hit. Despite not winning, #showtime is trending world wide. Next time it'll be #theelite trending :)

2nd oldest active roster page....God damn I am old.

When did I hold the title last? 2011?

Constantine's and Ty's latest title reigns prove that the old guard can still keep these young guns on their toes.

What changing of the guard? :p

Constantine's and Ty's latest title reigns prove that the old guard can still keep these young guns on their toes.

What changing of the guard? :p

4 out of the 5 current champions have been in WZCW for years. The lone "next generation" champion holds 1/2 of the tag team titles so it does raise questions: was it him rising to the occasion or did the veteran lead him to victory?

Loving this TNA/WCW direction.

Harthan/Yaz/Blade/Killjoy.... one of you guys might wanna go fix the typo over in the roster thread. As much as I would enjoy being the handler of Ty Burna, I don't think I could do that character justice. Someone (likely accidentally) listed me as his handler. :p I'll stick to Theron.

On a related note.... do we really have less than 10 faces now?

Harthan/Yaz/Blade/Killjoy.... one of you guys might wanna go fix the typo over in the roster thread. As much as I would enjoy being the handler of Ty Burna, I don't think I could do that character justice. Someone (likely accidentally) listed me as his handler. :p I'll stick to Theron.

On a related note.... do we really have less than 10 faces now?

With Califa gone and Wonder being AWOL, it's even less.

Though Vega is turning it seems.

4 out of the 5 current champions have been in WZCW for years. The lone "next generation" champion holds 1/2 of the tag team titles so it does raise questions: was it him rising to the occasion or did the veteran lead him to victory?

Loving this TNA/WCW direction.

I think Kermit and I won the titles on a 50/50 scale in terms for effort.

Looks like you rolled a Natural 20 and didn't even know it.

If I got a chance to RP as a face Ty Burna for a round (pretty sure I'd botch it though, not to mention he's supposed to be heel) then, this. I'd argue the one behind this mistake rolled a 1 on a concentration check. ;)

If I got a chance to RP as a face Ty Burna for a round (pretty sure I'd botch it though, not to mention he's supposed to be heel) then, this. I'd argue the one behind this mistake rolled a 1 on a concentration check. ;)

Ty's a face right now. He's just not your typical face character.

Ty's a face right now. He's just not your typical face character.

Ty is to WZCW what the Undertaker is to WWE. Undertaker could come out Monday on Raw and tombstone Jesus and get cheered for it. Ty's been around so long that just him being in WZCW is awesome.

Also I'll have my rp for Ty I did put up by a mod or semi mod soon. I want it in the match thread and not the random rp thread.

Jokes about typos aside.... our roster has decreased in size a ton though, and we really need more faces in particular. I thought of PM'ing some people who I think might make good additions to see if they are interested. I've reached out to JWGunslinger, LSN, and The Butcher before. I might try them again and a few others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back