WZCW Discussion Thread

Warren 's heel turn was the most obvious ever but what happened next was fascinating.

Plus I'm not sure how I feel about Ty b being back. But it sure opens doors and he will not be short of new opponents.

I really want to come back.... That's the sign of a great show.

Really didn't expect to win the Championship last night but I am elated that I did. Hopefully I get the chance to have a match up with both of these guys again as their work was fantastic.

All Or Nothing was a brilliant show too. So many twists and turns that I could hardly keep up. Definitely one of the most unpredictable PPV's ever. Congrats to Creative.

Also, I want to give a special shout out to Barbosa for helping me quite a lot with SHIT's promo/farewell. I have to admit, I totally never wanted to write that promo... Or at least have to. But I felt it was a nice little way to tie up Barbosa and SHIT.

Also, I wanted to say thank you to Barbosa, and Miko as well. I always felt that Unscripted's departure of Barbosa (the character) was way too sudden for a character like Barbosa, and hopefully I did him justice by that segment. Frankly, without Barbosa, and without SHIT, all of the new, exciting characters we have (Fallout, Theron, Zeus) would likely not exist, at least in he format they do. We all owe a massive debt to Miko and Barbosa. So personally, I want to thank both of them, for all they have done for this fed.

Oh great Mick Overlast shows up after my world title reign ends. I wanted to rub it in his face. Whateverrrrrr

I mean, er hi there friend!

Just seen AoN. That was a great show, will need to go into more detail for some factors, but damn, didn't expect the surprise and end with the return of Ty Burna.

Thought Ty is back on Creative again...I'm suspicious...

Nah, I'm happy for you bud.

Also, who ARE those Men in Black? Hmm.

Sorry about your World Title Ricky...

aC02kSZ.gif

I haven't forgotten the feedback that I owe to Grizz and Red Skull. Medical issues and me being in the middle of a move have gotten in the way of some things, but it will be gotten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back