WZCW Discussion Thread

Didn't mean to bump a topic over the PPV, but it just worked out that way. Maybe a member of creative can bump the PPV back up or something where it rightfully belongs. Anyways, extremely well written show. Congrats to the winners, especially Tastic and Constantine. I've always enjoyed both of your work, I'm glad to see Tastic get his hands on some gold again, and am super glad Constantine has come back and come back so strong. The fed truly missed this character, IMO.

Fallout, bravo good man. Hell of a fucking run.

Tear for Miko... I fear I may follow in his footsteps, too.

Didn't mean to bump a topic over the PPV, but it just worked out that way. Maybe a member of creative can bump the PPV back up or something where it rightfully belongs. Anyways, extremely well written show. Congrats to the winners, especially Tastic and Constantine. I've always enjoyed both of your work, I'm glad to see Tastic get his hands on some gold again, and am super glad Constantine has come back and come back so strong. The fed truly missed this character, IMO.

Fallout, bravo good man. Hell of a fucking run.

Tear for Miko... I fear I may follow in his footsteps, too.

Oh, it's been bumped.

It's been bumped hard.

49297303.jpg

By the way, I'll have an updated app/profile for Overlast tomorrow. Who should I send it to, or should I post it in the App Thread?

With Amber (and maybe Fallout?) a part of the Horsemen, perhaps Theron, Vega(?) and some tag team champions can step up to them?

Reactions: M
Maybe one of craziest shows I have ever read. I'll share more thoughts tomorrow, but bed for now! However...

!!!! Tag Team Champ !!!!

Also...
Fallout, after having to RP for it just twice in a row, I don't know what more I could've said about the Elite X title. You deserve a medal for holding onto it this long.

Or at least a bit of land in Putin's new Ukraine.
Respect.

Congrats, Dave. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back