WZCW Discussion Thread

You guys are all a bunch of assholes, I sincerely mean that. Except Kermit. He is two assholes.

Love you all.

Frogs have 2 assholes?

original.0

Mildly interesting fact for us gamers, especially the Sim players:

FWatK0N.jpg

I saw that on Reddit. Apparently his city had no schools, no fire department and everybody was choking on the air pollution but because of the ridiculously awesome police system, nobody could rebel. He was taxing people an arm and a leg to keep his city running whilst working as slaves where the maximum age of living was 55, essentially guaranteeing his people to work until their death day.

That's why it's considered "flawless."

I saw that on Reddit. Apparently his city had no schools, no fire department and everybody was choking on the air pollution but because of the ridiculously awesome police system, nobody could rebel. He was taxing people an arm and a leg to keep his city running whilst working as slaves where the maximum age of living was 55, essentially guaranteeing his people to work until their death day.

That's why it's considered "flawless."

That's how society should be. But the world has been ruined by this democracy fad...

I've barely been on the forums this past week. I basically had to make a decision this week. Put my dog to sleep, or go broke just to give him a chance to live. I chose the latter. It was an extremely difficult choice for obvious reasons... but I chose the latter. My lil' guy is only 2 years old... and I just couldn't do it to him. My mind has been so busy that I literally feel exhausted physically.

I see that my thread has not been locked, and I appreciate that very much. I've had my RP waiting to be proof read and formatted for a couple of days... so unless I pass out at my desk, it'll be up later tonight.

I'm being 100% honest when I say that I truly don't mind personally if my RP isn't counted, I understand that 4-5 days past a deadline with an extension is egregious and may also set a dangerous precedent for future late RPs and excuses for said late RPs. The main reason why I haven't just said "fuck it" and no showed is because I know how hard the other three people involved in my feud/storyline have worked, and no-showing would be a slap in the face to the time and effort Haiku, Dagger, & Theo have all put in.

Sorry for being a lame emo dude and taking so long to post an RP, and thanks for not ripping me a new one. Or hell, maybe you guys have, not sure... haven't read the discussion thread.

I've barely been on the forums this past week. I basically had to make a decision this week. Put my dog to sleep, or go broke just to give him a chance to live. I chose the latter. It was an extremely difficult choice for obvious reasons... but I chose the latter. My lil' guy is only 2 years old... and I just couldn't do it to him. My mind has been so busy that I literally feel exhausted physically.

I see that my thread has not been locked, and I appreciate that very much. I've had my RP waiting to be proof read and formatted for a couple of days... so unless I pass out at my desk, it'll be up later tonight.

I'm being 100% honest when I say that I truly don't mind personally if my RP isn't counted, I understand that 4-5 days past a deadline with an extension is egregious and may also set a dangerous precedent for future late RPs and excuses for said late RPs. The main reason why I haven't just said "fuck it" and no showed is because I know how hard the other three people involved in my feud/storyline have worked, and no-showing would be a slap in the face to the time and effort Haiku, Dagger, & Theo have all put in.

Sorry for being a lame emo dude and taking so long to post an RP, and thanks for not ripping me a new one. Or hell, maybe you guys have, not sure... haven't read the discussion thread.

I find it cool that Creative has offered such an extension. I think they do it because they believe you deserve to get your shot in and it's really no big deal in the grand scheme of things to have the show postponed due to such circumstances.

Believe me when I say brother, that isn't the case at all (ripping you a new one). I commend you for the choice man... I know it certainly isn't an easy choice, but brother, I wish you nothing but the best man. I mean it when I say you are good folk brother.

I knew you would get an RP in. It may have taken time, but I knew you were not the kind to no show, man, unless some dire matters happened. I wanted to get you and Theron at your best shot, and while the circumstances are far from ideal, it's all good from me, homey. Ain't got nothing but love for ya man.

Infinity, you've got nothing to apologise for. I know that I would ignore the fed if my dogs were having problems like that. If you need a round off after the PPV, it's no problem.

Real life comes first. Speaking from experience, you did the right thing. It is impossible to measure the love you get in return from your dog when he is being taken care of. If you need anyone to talk to whether it be about the brainstorming we had going into this match, if you need a prayer request, or anything in between, you can always PM me. Hang in there bro :)

So yeah, show is being put together. Lot of matches still to come, one of them has a question mark on it because of a developing situation. Hoping for tonight.

Since the livestream chat is being a utter twat, let's take the conversation here.

I honestly do think One is the best metal song of all time.

EDIT: And now the stream isn't working at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back