WZCW Discussion Thread

From reading (and writing) RPs for the TLC match... it seems like it's going to be full of masks, inner demons, pushing the limits and seeing how close each other are to their tag partners.

This is going to be great and I don't have the foggiest on who would win.

Fuck... even with the extended deadline and coming home early from my vacation, allowing me ample time to write multiple RP's, I cannot for the life of me create an RP this week. I was going to write a classical "shaving" RP for the Battle Royale but I think I'll opt out altogether.

Next time, I guess.

Fuck... even with the extended deadline and coming home early from my vacation, allowing me ample time to write multiple RP's, I cannot for the life of me create an RP this week. I was going to write a classical "shaving" RP for the Battle Royale but I think I'll opt out altogether.

Next time, I guess.

Shaving her pits would win this thing!

So this is completely unrelated fed wise, but I had a slightly fucked up situation tonight go down.

These two girls from Cali are recently moved up to ND, and one of them was celebrating their birthday tonight. My friend Jayme met them for drinks at the bar I was at, so far no issues.

This one guy that moved up here to work while he settles his dad's estate after his death reluctantly agrees to play pool with these girls. Suddenly the one girl is claiming he touched her ass and all this bullshit. I know the guy, he's straight up and never got close where he could have done such a thing.

A childhood friend of mine convinces me to go to another bar, so we do, and return later. Suddenly the two cops on duty show up at the bar, and the bartender speaks with them. The cops take off and the guy that was accused of playing grab ass asks if it was about him, and the bartender confirms that is the case. I mean the cops looked at who was accused of this and said: Yeah he didn't do anything and left.

My question is, shouldn't obvious false reports to cops lead to any sort of repercussions to the accuser? Second of all, if this is how they're gonna act around ND, then they might as well not come around to the bars. We're a bit crude but we're gentlemen, and this type of shit is not appreciative around here.

At this instance, the Police are dealing with "he said/she said" unless it can be proven without a shadow of a doubt that the woman said was bogus than you can't really pursue further action against them.

Think "Shouting fire in a movie theater"

At this instance, the Police are dealing with "he said/she said" unless it can be proven without a shadow of a doubt that the woman said was bogus than you can't really pursue further action against them.

Think "Shouting fire in a movie theater"

I can concur with that to a point.

However we got security cameras and an eye witness (me) that can say otherwise to their claims.

When the claims are serious and go down the line of the judicial system, then yes, something should happen. Otherwise, if it isn't "recorded" (so to speak), they really can't do anything unfortunately.

Also, I decided to go with the shaving RP. It's shit and not what I wanted to do but at least I get a shot, I guess.

Came home from work to find my dog has been pissing and crapping blood. Took him to emergency vet clinic. Still here with him now. Have my unfit attend RP saves at home on my PC. Sorry guys, gonna be late.

Came home from work to find my dog has been pissing and crapping blood. Took him to emergency vet clinic. Still here with him now. Have my unfit attend RP saves at home on my PC. Sorry guys, gonna be late.

That's rough. Had to take our pup to the emergency vet last year when she fell off a bed and cracked her head. That place had a far worse vibe than a normal hospital. I doubt anyone will blame you for the lateness brother.

That's rough. Had to take our pup to the emergency vet last year when she fell off a bed and cracked her head. That place had a far worse vibe than a normal hospital. I doubt anyone will blame you for the lateness brother.

I've had dogs forever and I know what shit it is for them to be sick. Take your time. It's fine.

My question is, shouldn't obvious false reports to cops lead to any sort of repercussions to the accuser? Second of all, if this is how they're gonna act around ND, then they might as well not come around to the bars. We're a bit crude but we're gentlemen, and this type of shit is not appreciative around here.

Three questions:
1) "ND"?
2) I think that those girls should get their eyelids and lips sewn shut (obviously), but where would the line that goes into "obvious" territory be?
3) Would you draw parallels between what happened to your friend and the current sexual harassment policies?

And whether I win or lose, so ends my Elite X Gauntlet. Ever had one of those things that becomes very arduous, but it's still damn fun? This is it. I really think it's helped a lot with me producing better quality RP's, having to constantly being on your A-Game with a single fuck-up putting you in grave danger of losing the belt. Overall, it's a great way to get noticed, and depending on your preference fun too but a difficult one at that.

Three questions:
1) "ND"?
2) I think that those girls should get their eyelids and lips sewn shut (obviously), but where would the line that goes into "obvious" territory be?
3) Would you draw parallels between what happened to your friend and the current sexual harassment policies?

1. North Dakota.

2. And 3. Let me clear my head a bit before answering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back