WZCW Discussion Thread

Baring injury june 28th looks like it'll be my first fight. He has one fight on may 3rd, and said unless he gets injured its on. My luck he'll get fucked up and have to back out. But may fifth I will start working with a pro fighter, on cardio, and strength. Im so excited :D

Baring injury june 28th looks like it'll be my first fight. He has one fight on may 3rd, and said unless he gets injured its on. My luck he'll get fucked up and have to back out. But may fifth I will start working with a pro fighter, on cardio, and strength. Im so excited :D

What's the record of the bloke you're fighting man?

Was blasting through my AoN RP for a good while there until the dreaded writer's block hit. Now I have absolutely no idea how to finish it off.

Was blasting through my AoN RP for a good while there until the dreaded writer's block hit. Now I have absolutely no idea how to finish it off.

I hate it when that happens. Sometimes some of the best ideas hit you out of nowhere during a writer's block slump though

I've had my idea down for over a month now. It helps to be inspired by other things.

Also, be hyped for the PPV, guys. It will be.... pretty.

This medical thing is going to drive me insane.

Feel fine, head into work, symptoms ramp up like crazy to the point where I just can't work. Leave work, get home they stick around all day but slowly die down.

Good Dr. Zeus, what's your diagnosis?

This medical thing is going to drive me insane.

Feel fine, head into work, symptoms ramp up like crazy to the point where I just can't work. Leave work, get home they stick around all day but slowly die down.

Good Dr. Zeus, what's your diagnosis?

A PM regarding your RP, coming in an hourish :)

I think you bumped the wrong thread. I don't mind an extra day at all, but no one in my match requested an extension unless it was via PM. Just felt the need to point that out if it was indeed accidental.

I think you bumped the wrong thread. I don't mind an extra day at all, but no one in my match requested an extension unless it was via PM. Just felt the need to point that out if it was indeed accidental.

I did talk about it backstage. I asked whether or not asking with a day's notice was kosher; I didn't want to cause any issues, so I just asked backstage. So I logged off, and found that all matches got it, so... I'll take it.

I did talk about it backstage. I asked whether or not asking with a day's notice was kosher; I didn't want to cause any issues, so I just asked backstage. So I logged off, and found that all matches got it, so... I'll take it.

Cool. I'd take it at this point even if they didn't give everyone one per Harthan's post. I tried to knock out most of mine last night but ended up getting rather tired. I'd stay up for hours writing, but you know, work and stuff.

Does anyone mind having a look at my RP and helping me make a decision on it? I'm not sure if I like a certain part.

Rep will be given as well as feedback for any round you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back