WZCW Discussion Thread

Theme is Turn Down for What.

Okay, I don't know what the theme song is, I just really like that song as of late.

We got three for sure on board with one song. I'm pretty sure it'll drive everyone insane.

Oh and I finished off the discussion threads, so get after it.

If it isn't Glee's version of "All or Nothing" then I don't know what else could take the cake. Link for reference... and science:

Posted the RP. Woo. Now I shall go disappear to hide from Ech and his imminent skull-fuckery ;_;

Yes, before anyone tells me to: I will put the NPCs in that thread soon so don't shoot me :)

Also; Mannnnnnnnn hype is not a good thing for me. It makes me cry. And I cry even more when I don't live up to it. ;_;. I don't know how you guys will interpret it (got that terrible heart-in-mouth feeling hahaha) but I fear It'll seem rushed and stuff (had to do it by my Tuesday because reasons) and it'll drag the RP down a lot because I know it does in my eyes. /sadface :p

That being said, I am pretty happy with 80% of it because it shows a bit of the M character, and it's always fun to rhyme about the slaughter of cute animals so at least I got a giggle out of it :D

You're having a stroke Haiku.

...is fire of the brain a good thing??

You're having a stroke Haiku.

...is fire of the brain a good thing??

Actually, how I meant that was that G-Mod Brain is actually on fire now, from the insanity of that RP.

Pretty darn good debut, though. I'll offer some feedback, though it will have to wait. I have a long line of people I owe this week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back