WZCW Discussion Thread

Does anyone mind having a look at my RP and helping me make a decision on it? I'm not sure if I like a certain part.

Rep will be given as well as feedback for any round you wish.

I should be able to take a look if you want.

RP is up. Doubt its gonna get me the world title but its the best im gonna do using an xBox controller to type it (currently without any type of computer so wrote it on the internet explorer app on xBox).Actually, considering that fact, I'm quite proud of it.

Wait...the deadline was moved to tomorrow? Are you fucking kidding me??? Balls.

You don't deserve a World Title for that brother, you deserve a fucking medal! I can barely be bothered typing in my GamerTag never mind a full PPV length RP.

You've worked wonders there, mate. Great job.

So I just encountered the strangest YouTube glitch. I was trying to listen to Iron Maiden - Revelations, but instead it gave me When The Wild Wind Blows, also by Iron Maiden. Refreshing gave me the right song, but I'm a little baffled as to why it happened.

So I just encountered the strangest YouTube glitch. I was trying to listen to Iron Maiden - Revelations, but instead it gave me When The Wild Wind Blows, also by Iron Maiden. Refreshing gave me the right song, but I'm a little baffled as to why it happened.

Ty Burna is going to offer you a choice.

Contrary to popular belief, it's actually the BLUE pill that gives one a whole new outlook on life.

Ty Burna is going to offer you a choice.

Contrary to popular belief, it's actually the BLUE pill that gives one a whole new outlook on life.

c7-VGIqXkYI.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back