WZCW Discussion Thread

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=143382

damiensandowyourewelcome.jpg

I made predictions, they're terrible.

I'm so undecided on the TLC though. I think we'll have new champions but no idea of who.

Reading the matches; ones I'm most torn about;

• The TLC
  • Fallout/Mortlock
  • Whoever wins that and Constantine
  • Blade/Diabolos

Yes, I get that's a little under half the card. Shaddup.

Oh, and little does Fallout know the ringer we got for his impromptu first match on the card

35cir2w.jpg

I got bored with Windows Movie Maker and downloaded some clips to play about with.

[YOUTUBE]YNCtvNYezLg[/YOUTUBE]

For an hours work and WMM, it's not bad.

This must have been fun to piece together. May take a jab at it whenever I have time.

Speaking of, I notice some have their own WZCW trons for their characters. Now does Creative do that, do we have to create our own, or what's up with that? Would it be fine to make our own and use it here?

This must have been fun to piece together. May take a jab at it whenever I have time.

Speaking of, I notice some have their own WZCW trons for their characters. Now does Creative do that, do we have to create our own, or what's up with that? Would it be fine to make our own and use it here?

I think KJ takes care of it.

Phoenix made mine for Ty a couple years back. Its kind of a if you can find someone to make it we'll use it situation.

I made my own tron a few times when I was lazy/unemployed. Basically what Ty said, if we find, we use it. If you want to make your own tron or make trons for your peeps feel free.

KJ came to me one day and said "dude, do you want a tron? I can can make you one." And I said sure. Great guy that Killjoy.

I went on a Tron spree Christmas season and about a year earlier. Too bad almost everyone I made tron's for left.

[YOUTUBE]6YyDkZwHxk8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]KlPAb3tmTtY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]YjKI_jnnEho[/YOUTUBE]

I went on a Tron spree Christmas season and about a year earlier. Too bad almost everyone I made tron's for left.

[YOUTUBE]KlPAb3tmTtY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]YjKI_jnnEho[/YOUTUBE]

Can Young Justice get one? :blush:

I could try my hand at a few trons, but the real monkeywrench would be uploading it from my phone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back