WZCW Discussion Thread

Fuck it, I'm going full douche mode, you drunken bastard.

Showtime lost to every tag team (except for War & Death) in WZCW, whilst losing to Theron the week before. Sloan beat one of those tag teams the week before and managed to beat three opponents to become #1 contender. So because Showtime lost to some good RPer's, he warrants a spot over someone who beat some good RPers.

Also, I'm still mad that I've never beaten Showtime in my 4 years here so him getting any recognition means I must question it. The Fabulous Fifteen used to be mine so anyone else attempting to recreate it sucks. You're Blade, you suck even harder. And I'm trying to get in the Head of Creative's good books so I can get an undeserved push/title shot.

Hope that clears things up. :)

Obligatory smiley face emoticon, just in case people don't realise that I'm not actually serious.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=137885

Here's some tissues mate, and clean up after you're done. WZCW's a business and Showtime brings in the viewers, hence the spot. :)

I wish I could show you guys the Roulette test draw I just did. It is beyond gloriously hilarious yet awesome.

Edit: I'll give you some highlights.

Ty Burna vs. ECD - World Title Match (Yes. I did it legitimately.)

Fallout vs. The Beard vs. Dr. Zeus vs. Amber Warren - Dog Collar Match

Aubrey Sloan and Ramparte vs. Showtime and Flex Mussel

Blade vs. Diabolos - Steel Cage Match

Ricky Runn vs. Mason Westhoff - World Title shot

Constantine vs. Mikey Stormrage - Elite X Title - Chairs Match

Matt Tastic vs. Triple X - Eurasian Title

Special guest referee...
MV5BMTM2MjE1NzIxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTY4NjI4NA@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back