WZCW Discussion Thread

I'm going to bludgeon you all and seal you all in air Tyght bags so none of you can breathe.

I also hate puns.

That's just the honorable type of guy you are.

I see what you did there.

EDIT: I'm surprised Ty hasn't threatened to pull out the JobberTron 4000 yet.

*Inserts key into briefcase, places thumb over fingerprint reader. Verifies identity with a retina scan. Briefcase opens revealing a large red button, a quick few words confirms voice recognition. Glass cover over red button unlatches and slides off. Places finger on red button but doesn't press*

This here is known as the jobbing out button. If this keeps up this button will immediately cause any and all WZCW members that are taking part in this ridiculous trend to job out for the next four rounds, without mercy, without a trail.

You coming back anytime soon man? Our roster has thinned a massive amount since you left. I hope we get a big resurgence of new characters soonish.

And I wish I could be taking part in the roulette rounds, but alas, IRL is hectic.

Quite honestly, I'm trying to come back now. I'm having discussions with some of the creative team to figure out what direction I'll take myself in, and we'll go from there. I'm not going to try to keep a return secret this time like I have in the past, and then come back just to leave in a couple of rounds. If I do come back this time I want to make a real good go at it.

Quite honestly, I'm trying to come back now. I'm having discussions with some of the creative team to figure out what direction I'll take myself in, and we'll go from there. I'm not going to try to keep a return secret this time like I have in the past, and then come back just to leave in a couple of rounds. If I do come back this time I want to make a real good go at it.

Jacobs, Corvus or a new character?

Jacobs, Corvus or a new character?

I really want to bring Corvus back at least for a little while, because I think I was just starting to hit my stride with him when I left. I do have some unfinished business with DJ though. I've also thought about a new character, but I want to wrap up a good run with one of those two first.

I really want to bring Corvus back at least for a little while, because I think I was just starting to hit my stride with him when I left. I do have some unfinished business with DJ though. I've also thought about a new character, but I want to wrap up a good run with one of those two first.

I've made it clear that Corvus was a very good character, and if you put out some of your best work, you should be making a significant impact on the fed. Good luck with the decision making process though.

In other news, just as I mentioned it, we've got a new guy joining up. Haven't read his app properly yet, but it looks decent at a glance.

I've made it clear that Corvus was a very good character, and if you put out some of your best work, you should be making a significant impact on the fed. Good luck with the decision making process though.

In other news, just as I mentioned it, we've got a new guy joining up. Haven't read his app properly yet, but it looks decent at a glance.

GCB? He was here before. He won my first match in WZCW. He has a new character though.

Alright, guys. I take it my application got noticed? :D

I have been here before with Mr. Butty but real life took over. Dagger Dias PM'd me about coming back so I thought about it and decided to give it a go. We'll see how it works out. Hopefully, I can make it work this time. I've based my new character on a cult-hero footballer here in England, I think he's quite comical so I thought he'd make a decent character. We'll see.

So, GCB makes another heel, dockofthebay would be yet another... Corvus is our only new face.

Man, us good guys are out numbered.

I PM'd Dockofthebay just now, asking if he wants to reapply.

If he joins up, that's 3, including Meeks. Looking good.

There is a 4th. They asked me to keep it a secret until they apply, but another may be coming too.

EDIT: I had PM'ed a dozen people, some have declined but I'm glad to see GCB wants to give it a try again (his Book This stuff is awesome!) and I am speaking via PM with a couple more who might sign up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back