WZCW Discussion Thread

Hey Pancake:

giphy.gif

Yeah both times my kids wereborn I had pretty good momentum building, damn kids. Thats been my biggest downfall, big shit in real life happening when big shit in WZCW is happening.

Yeah both times my kids wereborn I had pretty good momentum building, damn kids. Thats been my biggest downfall, big shit in real life happening when big shit in WZCW is happening.

If you want I can write all your small time matches for you so you can concentrate on the big one.

Nah, I get more and more free time as the kids are getting older. Writing was pretty tough working full time third shift with a newborn and a one year old. My work schedule has eased up and my kids are a bit more independant.

Also I'm not complaining, wins and losses have never been important to me. It was just an observance.

what's the justification of ty as world champion in a surprise return? It makes zero sense to me.

I don't mind Ty bringing out his original character to add another face on the roster, but if we are in a dire situation on that, I'm sure some of us would be more than happy to turn our dudes.

There's a difference between bringing a character back to bringing a character back to win the world title.

With Vega/Tastic turning as well as Ty Burna's return, we are now at a 13/15 face-to-heel ratio. Even if Ty didn't come back, 12/15 is still good considering we've only got one face tag team and the rest of the stables/tag teams are all heels. So why is there an argument about the lack of faces on the roster?

Face Ty, Face Tastic & Face Young Justice have a shit-load of contenders too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back