WZCW Discussion Thread

Thanks to everyone that tuned in tonight! I apologize if I sounded weird as I have been having allergy problems all day. If you did miss it, there was a semi-big announcement made at the end of the podcast. It relates to next round's podcast and the All or Nothing PPV.

The next podcast will air before the PPV goes live, and I will be joined by two other former Creative members as we review each match and their respective RPs. We will also give feedback and predictions. That's right. Live feedback on air from three former members of Creative! You won't want to miss it!

I will be announcing the two other members of my panel in the weeks leading up to the actual podcast! Keep an eye on the podcast page in the WZCW.com section to find out who they are.

Thanks again for tuning it!

Thanks to everyone that tuned in tonight! I apologize if I sounded weird as I have been having allergy problems all day. If you did miss it, there was a semi-big announcement made at the end of the podcast. It relates to next round's podcast and the All or Nothing PPV.

The next podcast will air before the PPV goes live, and I will be joined by two other former Creative members as we review each match and their respective RPs. We will also give feedback and predictions. That's right. Live feedback on air from three former members of Creative! You won't want to miss it!

I will be announcing the two other members of my panel in the weeks leading up to the actual podcast! Keep an eye on the podcast page in the WZCW.com section to find out who they are.

Thanks again for tuning it!

Throw a PM back to me sir when you get the chance.

If someone can resize this to sig size so Dagger doesn't infract me again will get rep and hugs from me. (Bonus points if you can make the thief look like Ricky)

10173710_10152111492654998_1252594440865267703_n.png

As soon as my woman gets her license reinstatement fee paid im going to be getting my license again too, and im going to start working with a pro fighter sometime next month. I've gone over twice now, and he is seeing alot of stuff he likes on the ground from me, but then again on the other hand i'm struggling with my standup, 8 years of wrestling does not make a good boxer, im too stiff.

Still just losing weight, still just working, I miss you guys. Figured i'd pop in and update the few people who still remember me here that im not dead. Feel free to add me on facebook if you'd like.

As soon as my woman gets her license reinstatement fee paid im going to be getting my license again too, and im going to start working with a pro fighter sometime next month. I've gone over twice now, and he is seeing alot of stuff he likes on the ground from me, but then again on the other hand i'm struggling with my standup, 8 years of wrestling does not make a good boxer, im too stiff.

Still just losing weight, still just working, I miss you guys. Figured i'd pop in and update the few people who still remember me here that im not dead. Feel free to add me on facebook if you'd like.

We miss you too bud. You should get Skype. I hardly use Facebook anymore.

There are some interesting developments on AS. I know what Dynamite is referring to and it's not the thing that shocked me most.

Boards is up, yo. Get ready.

Clarification for the three of you involved in the Elite X title matches - just RP once for the round, in the appropriate thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back