• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

We miss you too bud. You should get Skype. I hardly use Facebook anymore.

Im just running on my galaxy right now, and Skype always cuts out after like ten seconds. My laptop took a shit on me like last month. I miss mine craft, I was working on this cool looking castle, it was all done,, just needed like windows, and stuff. I was gonna build a town onto it... took me 2 fucking weeks to build that castle.

I was crazy about the Theron Daggershield/Samuel L Jackson segment.

Im just running on my galaxy right now, and Skype always cuts out after like ten seconds. My laptop took a shit on me like last month. I miss mine craft, I was working on this cool looking castle, it was all done,, just needed like windows, and stuff. I was gonna build a town onto it... took me 2 fucking weeks to build that castle.
Hey you. ;) How's the tattoo business treating you?

Wow....!

Biggest win for me yet! The crazy thing is, Jam can verify this, I loathed my original version of my RP this round, the fact that I could turn it around so well and get this win is amazing. That made my day! :)

Cannot wait for the PPV. I'm excited for all matches on it. Rep coming when it realoads, creative team and guest writers! :)

Wow....!

Biggest win for me yet! The crazy thing is, Jam can verify this, I loathed my original version of my RP this round, the fact that I could turn it around so well and get this win is amazing. That made my day! :)

Cannot wait for the PPV. I'm excited for all matches on it. Rep coming when it realoads, creative team and guest writers! :)

Hope you enjoyed the match man. I tried to tell a story that made sense, and I think it came off rather nice.

You did a great job with your RP, and I'm very pleased you won. You've come so far from where you began, and it pleases me to you so so well.

Are you familiar at all with League of Legends?

Oh, and I did.

Yep. I don't really play in the online multiplayer scene much, I had a very brief run in WoW after someone convinced me to try it, that's about it though. I was always a traditional console guy. I'm familiar with that title though.

Hope you enjoyed the match man. I tried to tell a story that made sense, and I think it came off rather nice.

You did a great job with your RP, and I'm very pleased you won. You've come so far from where you began, and it pleases me to you so so well.

Yeah it was an exciting read. The shows as a whole were!

Sad that they are not going to set up a potential 7th title defense on the roulette round. I was really looking forward to that if it happened.

Card looks good; show needs a better poster though...

21l0r6e.jpg

Congrats Dagger on the big win. Well deserved. Haiku, the match was just about perfect. Great work creative. Looking forward to AON.

Congrats Dagger on the big win. Well deserved. Haiku, the match was just about perfect. Great work creative. Looking forward to AON.

The main event for KC III is now in the tag title match. Darkside and I have our work cut out for us. I love the curve ball though.

The way I looked at it, anyone that can pick up a win over Showtime should have to really earn it. I hope I made Theron look like he earned the victory. I was hesitant on him hitting two finishers, but I also felt that was the way to keep Showtime down.

So, if you're looking for a laugh, you should go take a gander at GSB's Bray Wyatt thread. Lots of laughs to be had, good times had by all.

A couple of great shows this week guys, especially heading into the PPV.

Really happy that Winters and I managed to pick up the win over Stormrage and Tastic. Sets The Elite up rather nicely for the PPV.

Speaking of, I'm really looking forward to facing Mortlock or Fallout at the PPV for the Elite X Championship. Hopefully I can give whomever the Champion might be a tough challenge.

So, if you're looking for a laugh, you should go take a gander at GSB's Bray Wyatt thread. Lots of laughs to be had, good times had by all.

You seem to be taking the piss out of the thread. Not sure if serious. If so, then I like Bray Wyatt... so there :ass:

In all honestly though I see his gimmick being slightly tweaked by Summerslam. Character development yo.

You seem to be taking the piss out of the thread. Not sure if serious. If so, then I like Bray Wyatt... so there :ass:

In all honestly though I see his gimmick being slightly tweaked by Summerslam. Character development yo.

Oh, I like Bray Wyatt.

It's just, you know.... When you're working as a cult leader with a Messiah Complex, it's hard to appreciate other cult leaders with Messiah Complexes.

It's why James Jones and Hitler could never sit down for juice.

Also, I'm going to try and work Dr. Zeus into that conversation, but then my cover is screwed yo.

Well, I'm pumped for AON. How about the rest of you? There's like only what, 25 of us now? Easier chance to get noticed I say.

I'm hoping/expecting that TLC match to make some stars. You have some established names there, but I'm really going to looking to see someone impress me in that match.

I'm think about doing another Sailor Moon type mini game for AON feedback and the next round. Only this one will be allot simpler. Anyone game?

I enjoy seeing a good troll, but I'd prefer if it didn't happen in the non-spam sections.

Speaking of, I'm really looking forward to facing Mortlock or Fallout at the PPV for the Elite X Championship. Hopefully I can give whomever the Champion might be a tough challenge.

I hope you and Mister Backstage Fallout suffer a painless, non-lethal, yet severely debilitating illness until whenever the RP's are due.

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back