• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

I'd have loved it too. Writing up a few segments now to get it up as early as possible. I'd love to have Kermit be able to talk about AS, just in general. Especially when so many things that happen on MD bleed into AS.

I wasn't expecting it to, just weird to talk about to talk about AoN on the podcast without the final show up, especially with it usually adding more than MD these days.

Yeah, there are still a few important pieces missing to complete the AoN card, but it'll be fun to predict what might happen. Maybe I can squeeze some spoilers out of Pancake. ;)

Well all the best, does the weather in the midwest still suck? I thankfully escaped for vacation a few days ago.

It sucks today, only 30 degrees here with extremely light snow and windy as hell, but it's supposed to get back into the 60s starting Sunday.

I'll put it like this, on Monday I woke up at around 7:30 to email my boss that I wasn't coming in, snow covered everything. By 3 PM it had all melted.

I'm playing MLB 14 The Show right now. Baseball games have gotten a lot more complicated in the 7 years or so since I last got one.

Aside from trying a cell phone game here and there and Wii Sports Baseball, this is the last actual MLB game I've played:

MLBKenGriffey.jpg

I rented it from Blockbuster when it was new. o.o

Can somebody be a good friend and gimme a link that I can't find on my own? I wanna check out Kermit's podcast tonight. Had a shit day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back