• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

You can only RP as one character and you can only do one RP in the Random RP thread per week.... Pick the one you like the most (which I assume is the one you applied as?) and post an RP in that thread as him/her, then request feedback. I'd also recommend asking to participate in Haiku's next symposium.

funny-pictures-auto-quiet-chirp-363009.jpeg

Awesome show creative. Applause for you.

Btw, I was just wondering what everyone thought about including match times to the matches? I've seen it done in things like Book This projects but not really in WZCW. So yeah, I was just wondering.

I would imagine that consistency would be an issue with match length. I'm sure it could be done, but would also have its issues.

Also, while I would love to take credit for that opener, I can not. That was in fact written by Showtime. Wonder what everyone thinks of this new stable to come into the fold.

Ah fahk, yeah. Ty went ham on segments, I think he wrote, like, five or such. The only one I wrote was Zeus; Ty and Yaz are the brain trust behind the segments this week really.

Hey guys, just a reminder to tune in tonight at 6:30PM Central (7:30PM Eastern) for discussion on Meltdown 103! Also, we will be doing a little AoN preview. Plus, I will have an exciting announcement concerning AoN and the podcast at the end of the show! You don't want to miss it!

Hey guys, just a reminder to tune in tonight at 6:30PM Central (7:30PM Eastern) for discussion on Meltdown 103! Also, we will be doing a little AoN preview. Plus, I will have an exciting announcement concerning AoN and the podcast at the end of the show! You don't want to miss it!

You don't have to, but would you also talk a little about Ascension 78? I remember the show was not out when you did the podcast, wanted to get your thoughts on that show, if possible.

I wasn't expecting it to, just weird to talk about to talk about AoN on the podcast without the final show up, especially with it usually adding more than MD these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back