WZCW Discussion Thread

Michigan: you sound like an unhappy poster. :D Just kidding!

Anyway, Im planning to create a character, so basically i need a picture of him and start my rp's and that's it?? Well, along with the app sheet with all the guy's facts.

Nothing in particular, just wondering what's going on. Anything cool and interesting or not. Just seems that all the talking stopped there for awhile. With Meltdown on Monday it seemed like there would be more banter. Just wanted to make sure nothing horrible was happening :)

Everest will see everyone on Meltdown. Good luck.

Nah there's alot going on behind the curtain, since the whole 'situation' the shake up has seemingly had some positive effects as some good ideas are coming forward, so no need to fret about things, there's certainly some cool things going down - really big, cool things :)

I have a feeling that AJ will get on a major roll in WZCW is the coming week leading up to Unscripted :) or he hopes :D

I hope you guys arent gonna put Hasheem as a jobber...and he becomes the TOP HEEL!

Mohammad Hasheem: Well you know what Harris, سلام صباح الخير أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا الإنجليزية /العر!!!! That's what i gotta say about that

Well my character doesn't speak English, and nobody's complained, unless you feel bad about getting your ass kicked, AJ, by someone that doesn't speak the same language as you

So your character is just better getto packing as well lol....dont worry Ech our fedu will come to a head its climax is coming soon

No you will not be as I will be the winner as my quest for WZCW gold has begun and my destiny will be a reality.....

please your character put me on shelf no way! I'm the one guy that is most over heel in all of WZCW and you need me!!! :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back