WZCW Discussion Thread

I want to thank you all for complimenting me on RP'ing!! This is a huge oppurtunity for my character to sky rocket!! HOpefully in the future he will!! But for the time being, thanks for the compliments!!

I am hopfully gonna be writing more RP's about this!

As I told the rest of the staff, my computer has not been working and I am trying to get it fixed. that is why my rp is still not up. i have been trying to get time on a friends computer which is what i am doing now, but my rp will be up i promise you all that!

Thanks to guys like Wrestling V.1, Iscariot, the_man, michigan and Sincade for getting RP's in.

And yourself Downward spiral you're doing a great job and I'm pretty sure people will post some tonight as well. There have been a few cases where I've just been really busy, fortunately the past week I've had loads of time.

Oh, I'm so sorry for not mentioning you Flameboy. I was going through everyone in my memory, and I just said 'I think that's everyone' and your name just slipped my mind. Great job on your RP's this week, and your match is going to be the hardest to judge.

I just posted a kick ass RP!!

I'm telling you guys!!

You havta read it!!!

Oh, I'm so sorry for not mentioning you Flameboy. I was going through everyone in my memory, and I just said 'I think that's everyone' and your name just slipped my mind. Great job on your RP's this week, and your match is going to be the hardest to judge.

Hey my post wasn't a dig at not being mentioned, I didn't mind, you repped me so I know you've read them :) I was just saying your post was good as well.

I am so excited for this sunday!!

Even though there r great matches i am looking forward to my match the most!

I mean both Titus and myself have posted great and i mean great RP's and i wanna know how it is gonna end!!

Good luck to everyone else too.

The RP threads close in about an hour. If you want to write anymore, do them quickly. To say I'm disappointed with the no-shows would be an understatement, really, but all this shows is that there are committed people who deserve to be in spots higher up than they actually are. As for the others...I'm sure there are reasons for you missing the RP deadline, and I hope you can comeback next show.

All the matches have been closed and the WZCW staff will see who is victorious and who is not...but all matches have been closed

I'm quite looking forward to reading this PPV, the writers usually do a great job :)

Dont know what to tell you there Sincade. We are obviously disappointed in the fact they did not RP and hope that they all have a good reason why they didnt

I say you should make the people who RP'ed, make their matches longer than those who didn't.

and for the matches that people didn't RP for...make it short or just as a DRAW bc both ppl hurt themselves.

The people who RP'ed for their matches...should have longer matches bc they put hard effort in them...some did anyways.

Well, I'm looking forward to getting a match on the Meltdown following the PPV. But I have a question, I have a championship match for this Sunday in another e-fed, if I win, which I'm 95% sure I will, can I mention the championship in my RPs here? What if I don't even mention the name of the e-fed? Can I just say, the International Championship?

Just wondering.

Just a quick question, does your guy have some kind of baseball gimmick on this other fed? I think I can recall reading about that person somewhere.

But you should be able to mention that title, as Brian Michaels does as well. You're welcome to mention the fed as well, because it's not like you're posting links to the site or anything.

I'm sure it is posted somewhere here on the site

but when does Unscripted get posted??

Right now, there are a few dilemmas with the matches. In any case, it's probably better that the PPV is posted a few days later then the scheduled Sunday posting, because the buzz from SummerSlam will still be around. But like I have been doing for the entire history of this fed, I'll try to make sure that the show is posted somewhere near the due date.

I'm really Disappointed because I want to test my Rping skills against one of the best Rpers. I wanted to see how my Rping skill rates, I'm not going up against Gus or Kenny

don't worry or sweat it Downward.

you have done a fantastic job with WZCW...so just take ur time to get it posted.

Still can't wait to read it!!!

Just a quick question, does your guy have some kind of baseball gimmick on this other fed? I think I can recall reading about that person somewhere.

But you should be able to mention that title, as Brian Michaels does as well. You're welcome to mention the fed as well, because it's not like you're posting links to the site or anything.

Actually, the guy has the name Tom McBrady, or TM, there too. My name on that site is That Irish Kid as well, so it should be easy to find me.

But that's cool, hopefully I'll be able to mention the title in my first RP.

In any case, it's probably better that the PPV is posted a few days later then the scheduled Sunday posting, because the buzz from SummerSlam will still be around. But like I have been doing for the entire history of this fed, I'll try to make sure that the show is posted somewhere near the due date.

Yeah I was expecting that anyways...a true celebration of the RKO going down all over wrestlezone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back