WZCW Discussion Thread

Okay guys, the news is that we will be getting the show up within the next few days, hopefully. Sorry for the lateness, but we figured everyone would be buzzing after Orton's title win. Guess not.

great job Mrs Cena...you wnat to hope orton wins the title tonight!

hey it's understandable...especially with all the changes that have gone on since the last show!

take ur time dudes....dont feel nervous or worried about getting it done...dont rush it....take ur time therefore each thing on the show will be perfect!! hopefully by tuesday it will be up...but just like take ur time...lol...im sure u already know this

Hey, I was going to send in an RP to the leaders of the fed, but for some reason I don't have PM access. Is there any way I can get that fixed?

Wow. Y 2 Jake in our lil' corner ...

... One of you must of done something wrong, it's the only explanation

It was me. I was the ignorant newbie. I haven't been on these boards since they originated. I thought that was a know-it-all. I got put in my place. :(

So we can look forward to Rob Van Damn suddenly making an appearance and winning the World Title whilst Sabu wins the Midway Title then? Lovely.

Least it's not Slyfox, or Hulkamania would start running wild... :p

Spiral has upset me. RVDgurl and sean will now be running this e-fed thingy.

Who's Sean?

And to answer and apologise to everyone's comments, but the show won't be posted until at least tomorrow. There's just been huge delays with matches and the like, but I'm going to work on putting it all together so it can be up ASAP. Sorry about the delays again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back