WZCW Discussion Thread

dont worry....i spoke to IsCariot....and i know for sure what the problem is.

Mohammad Hasheem vs. Titus is almost done. IsCariot is gonna finish it up...and it will be posted.

So don't worry!!

As a M.I.T...which means Mod In Training (bc i might be part of the writing team) i apologize on behalf of myself and everyone at WZCW and it will be up as soon as possible!!

Probably in a few days, tops!! If it takes longer than this weekend, i will write the match myself!!

Again,

Sorry for the Delay...

and thanks for those who are inticipating the ppv!!

Note to WZCW mods...stop hiring criminals!

LOL! Adding fuel to the feud Titus??? :D

I find Mohammed vs Titus feud very interesting... I'm looking forward to see more of these two, great story tellers and again, good verbal feud so far ;)

Sadly, El Guerrero can't fit (now) in this particular storyline. I guess i'll have to wait and see, so I can find the adequate wrestler to feud with.

I find Mohammed vs Titus feud very interesting... I'm looking forward to see more of these two, great story tellers and again, good verbal feud so far ;)

Sadly, El Guerrero can't fit (now) in this particular storyline. I guess i'll have to wait and see, so I can find the adequate wrestler to feud with.

By far, the Titus/Mohammad feud is the best going in WZCW.. I can't wait to see where this goes.. & if it counts, I vote for this to come into Championship contention. No offense to the current World Heavyweight Champion.. but both of these guys (Titus/Mohammad) deserve the Main Event spotlight right now. Near as I can tell, noone else is RPing the way these two are going back & forth.

Hey, Aerandir.. perhaps El Guerrero would like to become the first examp.... errr.. I mean, guest, on Big Will's '15 Minutes of Fame.'?!

well, i'm a face, so I dont know if I will fit in the MAC or LAC.... and as of now, El Guerrero is not the very best tag team partner...he was stabbed in the torax by his former tag partner a few years ago, so go figure..
But you never know...perhaps El Guerrero has something under the slip ;)
I think i know what LAC stands for, but MAC...?

as of the 15 minutes of fame...sounds cool, still, i prefer to wait for the PPV and aftermath, but in the future, you can count on it, as you being a heel/tweener, right?

as of the 15 minutes of fame...sounds cool, still, i prefer to wait for the PPV and aftermath, but in the future, you can count on it, as you being a heel/tweener, right?

Yeah, Big Will is a heel. And thats fine, I have no clue what you're going to end up being like.. & I don't want dominated right outta the gate. I think we're both going to be working as hard as we can to prove we belong.

for what i read, you have some impressive moves there, so, I guess i got to be careful! :xmen:

and we are going to do a great job, you'll see.

WHERE in the blue hell is the PPV??, I'm anxious as hell to know more!!! lol!

I know...patience is not one of the qualities of El Guerrero :(

Ech, is Celeste single? because in the pic she looks damn fine! So, maybe El Guerrero can practice a couple of 'planchas' with her... :D (gasp!... :blink: )

haha um if you havent notice her and her partner are "close" if you know what i mean haha :p

Maybe El Guerrero likes having a back-up? hahaha Two has always been better than one, think of it as a tire.. always good to have a spare.. incase the original blows.

I know...patience is not one of the qualities of El Guerrero :(

Ech, is Celeste single? because in the pic she looks damn fine! So, maybe El Guerrero can practice a couple of 'planchas' with her... :D (gasp!... :blink: )

Celeste is Married, but her partner Aurelia is single

haha um if you havent notice her and her partner are "close" if you know what i mean haha :p

You mean where banging each other, much like you and your little ****e Sincade, tell me, does he put the ball in your mouth before or after he's had his way with you AJ?

You mean where banging each other, much like you and your little ****e Sincade, tell me, does he put the ball in your mouth before or after he's had his way with you AJ?

:shooter: ouch! LOL!

And Will, he wasnt thinking in getting "backup" though is a good idea, El Guerrero is not the "ideal" tag team partner. Anyway, after the shows, El Guerrero and Celeste (or Aurelia, depends on the looks :) ) could hang out for a beer or something else ;)
This is NOT a spoiler of my planned storyline, of course... ;)

And Will, he wasnt thinking in getting "backup" though is a good idea, El Guerrero is not the "ideal" tag team partner.

lol I knew El Guerrero wasn't ideal for Tag Teaming with. Big Will wasn't inquiring whether he was. He was making the statement that maybe he'd accept both girls, instead of just one.

Big Will reads up on every current member on the roster. He isn't exactly looking for a Team either. He's a one man highlight reel. Whomever would be looking to get famous & follow me around, thats another story.. Big Will is open to everyone, who's open to kissing his ass. After all, he's the best kept secret. (purely in character, I might add)

Geese ech you couldnt even put LOL or a the face with your tonuge out relax lol. humm i think you could be right :p

Geese ech you couldnt even put LOL or a the face with your tonuge out relax lol. humm i think you could be right :p

I didn't know I was supposed to, LOL, next time I will

And Aerandir, this is Aurelia

april_hunter_150.jpg

RE Titus title picture whoever said it, I don't deserve it I mucked up big style the other week so shouldn't be int he picture. Looks like Haseems in for a long stretch behind bars :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back