WZCW Discussion Thread

You mean where banging each other, much like you and your little ****e Sincade, tell me, does he put the ball in your mouth before or after he's had his way with you AJ?

whoaaa there Ech...The Cade man doesnt man doesnt go down on noone

well if wrestling V1 stays in prison I'll need a feud so am open!

C**A sucks and so does my 800th post!

Where is that PPV? Seems to be getting pretty close to a week now. Not that I'm trying to be rude but I was just wondering....I can't wait to find out! Really need to see those results :)

Alright, the show should be up in half an hour or so. We still haven't gotten one match to post, but we've kept you all waiting far too long. Apologies aren't enough to cover our asses on this one, so I hope you aren't too pissed with us.

The match missing is Crimson/Molotov vs Sincade/AJ. It should be up by tomorrow.

wow great job guys :)

I second that, by far thats some great writing. My favorite matches had to be Titus/Mohammad & the Triple Threat for the World Championship.

I can't wait to see the storyline that'll follow Titus/Mohammad, as Mohammad seems to be released, or suspended. Maybe it was for roids? hahahaha

can't wait for the missing match and of course the meltdown card!

ah they're up now...

what dates the rp deadline downward?

Friday the 14th. The matchwriters were as follows:

Kist vs Legend: Sincade (start and middle) and Spiral (finish.)
Manzo vs Harris: Iscariot.
Crimson/Molotov vs AJ and Sincade: Da Vinci's Nightmare.
Hasheem vs Titus: Group Effort from Spiral (start and middle) and Iscariot (finish.)
Spiral vs Everest: Spiral
Rios vs DC vs Craig: Echelon

Okay guys, after some RPing fiascoes at the last PPV, I want thsi Meltdown to be perfect. Make the time to get your RP's in. You've got until the 14th, which is plenty of time to write a quality RP. Let's make this fed competitive, let's have some great RP's this show.

To start some discussion, what's your record in WZCW?

Downward Spiral's record is 3-2. I think only one of my wins was contested though. Both losses were contested though.

I've lost 3 won 1 and drew 1...I haven't been beaten cleanly yet!

0 - 0 :(

The first win is around the corner though ;)

This message is brought to you by:
-Fruity, Delicious, sweet, Delicious, Deliciouuusssss SKITLES! :D
-And by WZCW.com,Log on now! to WZCW.com, see th Molten 10, interviews, exclusive videos of your favorites superstars, download ringtones, wallpapers and more! ....W Z W C....IS IT IN YOU?

EL GUERRERO...IS COMING TO WZCW.....

I'm like Aerandir, my record is currently 0-0, however it should be noted that "The One" Big Will is not fearing a win/loss record, because no matter what it'll ultimately be.. it'll come along with Championship gold ;)

However.. losses aren't something he's looking highly into having, either. :D

Whoa, in my first match ever in this E-Fed, I'm in the main event against the world champion. Time to shock the world!

Also, why am I described as a "debutante"? Is Joseph Rios a heel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back