WZCW Discussion Thread

Just for the record (pun intended :) ) Everest stands at 3-0 here in WZCW including a victory in tag team action over our very own World Champion.

Only been beaten in the Pinnacle Pursuit Battle Royal.

Take Care

Everest

*El Guerrero lurks into the thread...and hears that last comment by Everest....he grins a little, and leave, walking slowly.....*

so what happened with your match sincade?

The writer that was writing the High Society match went and got himself thrown in prison, then kept emailing Spiral saying he'd get the match done, but didn't - Some think it was immature sabotage to be honest due to the whole situation with Pr-x. This means we didn't have a writer for the match so we had to post what he got, the Sincade match will be added when we can complete it. We're really sorry bout this Sincade.

There doesn't seem to be much activity at the moment with rps but they've all been good thus far, a week to go :)

Also to Iscariot and AE I'm loving the look of your characters, it'd be good to see how they develop

That he is, shame Mr Fuji's not his manager, I can see a few comedy segments for him! It's also a shame Haseem's in prison I rp much better when I have something to bounce off.

I have Tanaka, he's my Mr. Fuji lol. I'm sure I'll have a few great moments soon enough :D And yea, Hasheem will be out soon, although I convinced him his character was killed by killer bees lol. Oh the joys of the Prison.

And yea, Hasheem will be out soon, although I convinced him his character was killed by killer bees lol. Oh the joys of the Prison.

lol Thats so terrible. I'm telling you, I don't know whether he'll be out in time to RP against Titus, but the perfect storyline for it.. he was on the juice! hahahaha Let him be the first to go on WZCW's steroid scandal list. LOL Much more believeable than killer bees.. although to get him to believe that would've been a "must-see" conversation.

From what I've seen, Titus & Hasheem had great RPs back & forth, so their feud should be great once Hasheem is back.

Meanwhile, whats up Flame? You give love to Iscariot & AE for their characters, but you overlook "The One" Big Will.. lol Don't under-estimate the new guy, he's got POP! hahaha kidding, kidding.. but he is.. "Your Ticket.. To Fame!" lol

lol Thats so terrible. I'm telling you, I don't know whether he'll be out in time to RP against Titus, but the perfect storyline for it.. he was on the juice! hahahaha Let him be the first to go on WZCW's steroid scandal list. LOL Much more believeable than killer bees.. although to get him to believe that would've been a "must-see" conversation.

From what I've seen, Titus & Hasheem had great RPs back & forth, so their feud should be great once Hasheem is back.

Meanwhile, whats up Flame? You give love to Iscariot & AE for their characters, but you overlook "The One" Big Will.. lol Don't under-estimate the new guy, he's got POP! hahaha kidding, kidding.. but he is.. "Your Ticket.. To Fame!" lol

I sent you a PM am sure that was enough. And yeah I prefer bouncing off someone, it's hard to think of a new rp when it's just me posting them.

and can anyone tell me why wrestling V1 is telling me the outcome of our match even before the deadline?

and can anyone tell me why wrestling V1 is telling me the outcome of our match even before the deadline?

Well, unless he's telling you that you're going to destroy him in your rematch, then I don't think it should be believeable.

From what I understand of the rules, the person with the better RPs wins the match. You have two, he doesn't even have one. Therefore, by default you should win.

He's been talking with me, come on I told him he was killed by killer bees, you really think he knows the outcome of your match? lol, bless...

To start a lil conversation what are your prediction for you Character for the rest of the year.

Sincade will become WZCW champion. He will also have a good run with the Champion and after AJeezy Retirement he might start a new Faction and dominated the WZCW. Plus he will have lots and lots of Sex lol .........

Hate to break it to you Sincade, but you would have to beat me to gain that title. And Rios does not plan on releasing the title anytime soon

Hate to break it to you Sincade, but you would have to beat me to gain that title. And Rios does not plan on releasing the title anytime soon

Yeah it's not like anyone's beaten Rios...

I see Titus doing well, not in the title picture by the end of the year but I hope a face based faction would be possible, although I think we'd need some more guys on the roster who will rp.

Well, if we're going off personal goals for the year. Then I'd have to say "The One" Big Will's personal goals would be to become the first person in history to hold every Championship W.Z.C.W. creates. (meaning, the World Championship, obviously.. then if they ever create a mid-carder Championship & a Tag Team Championship)

Also, I'd like to become well-known & have my character get great reviews for being a top heel in the company.

What are your speculations on this 'big announcement' Chuck Myles has in store for next Meltdown? Let's see if anyone winds up getting it right.

What are your speculations on this 'big announcement' Chuck Myles has in store for next Meltdown? Let's see if anyone winds up getting it right.
I think Chuck Myles announcement is going to be a tournament for a new title like a midcarders title

Not to be a Asshole, but where in the Blue hell are the Rps? Everyone talk about how they love WZCW. Well show it it only takes one hour to write a damn Rp hell no disrespect but do what Legend did and write 5 lines. I'm not trying to hear I'm busy because when I log on I see people on that didn't Rp. So don't complain when the show is late because it not fair when noones Rp.

I have to agree with Sincade, there are a couple people (including the current World Heavyweight Champion) that have made posts here, but haven't RPed.

For the record, I wasn't put on the card.. but have a RP of sorts on the show. And I've already written & re-written it. I'm by far excited to get in & get going. I love developing characters & seeing where the show as a whole will go.. but obviously, if there isn't gonna be anyone putting in the time.. (except to come here & say "I'm gonna win, I love W.Z.C.W., etc..") then maybe we should start "re-weeding" out the people who just talk, but don't type?

I'll be the first to step forward & say.. "If I can't come out & RP, or for that matter, have GOOD RPs.. then fire me." Cause I in no way wanna hold back something that could be a great thing. Sure, it may be just a silly game to some.. but its fun to others, & a waste of their time to put in all they have.. for noone else to even bother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back