WZ is going PG

I guess I can't post nude pictures on my 18th. Damn Luther.

They'd be too busy ogling to ban you. Of course, KB may get jealous, but I'm sure you can think of a few ways to cheer him up.

wt9ite.png

FalK's sig fixed for the PG era.

I think I see panties in Mickie's pic. Or, is that a shadow?

Next step: They'll be getting rid of the Arcade and vBookie because "video games and gambling are bad".

I would feel if this actually happened, that the Bitch Wing in the prison should be changed already, like yesterday. That is profanity right there, which is a no no according to Luther.

But it is a swear. Luther and even Sidious say no swearing. Rules is rules. They could call it the detention center. Because that is more friendly than the Bitch Wing. Isn't it?

But it is a swear. Luther and even Sidious say no swearing. Rules is rules. They could call it the detention center. Because that is more friendly than the Bitch Wing. Isn't it?

Since I am from Polish decent, I would find this more offensive than the c word. So, Luther & Sidous can shove the PG thing where the sun don't shine if they do this. The bitch wing is suitable.

Since I am from Polish decent, I would find this more offensive than the c word. So, Luther & Sidous can shove the PG thing where the sun don't shine if they do this. The bitch wing is suitable.

I am of Polish decent as well FalKon. I don't mean harm, I was just thinking more along the lines of detention in school. I apologize if it offended you.

I am of Polish decent as well FalKon. I don't mean harm, I was just thinking more along the lines of detention in school. I apologize if it offended you.

*sarcasm

I have to ask... is my sarcasm bad or is it the Aussie accent that throws people? I know with Dave I have to repeat what he said... is that the same for me?

[YOUTUBE]OaP3D-KrcWw[/YOUTUBE]

Gary Coleman for Guest Host. He's even fighting a guy that looks like he's borrowed Hornswoggle's wardrobe in that video.

Why would the term "detention center" be offensive to people of Polish decent? It's just a place where you detain people, thus "detention center", and the Polish people aren't the only ones that have ever been detained. They weren't even the only ones detained during WWII. Just ask the Jews in Germany and the Japanese in America.

Just seems silly to be offended by that.

*edit* It totally is that hard to pick up on, FalK. I didn't get it either.

Damnit... no wonder people dont pay attention. My accent is too Aussie thick, thats why people cant understand

CRICKEY!

*sarcasm

I have to ask... is my sarcasm bad or is it the Aussie accent that throws people? I know with Dave I have to repeat what he said... is that the same for me?

Sometimes I can pick up on it when you are doing it. But that one was just over my head lol. It may have just been because Polish descent and all of that stuff. That is usually serious stuff.

Sorry for any inconviences that I have brought upon the faithfull posters of WZ. I guarantee this isn't sarcasm. Now as for guest hosts:

[youtube]bPd-wbCMlfQ[/youtube]

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back