WZ is going PG

Expect a thread on Monday called "Who will be the first?" and it will be about who will be the first to break the PG rule.

So I can cuss until Monday....FUCK YEAH!

Man I swear this play will be lame as hell when I can't cuss. I mean what assholes thought of this damn rule...Shit I'm gonna fucking hate this god damn piece of fucking shit.

:)

For me, this idea ranks just below Ellisman's parents wanting to have children in terms of bad ideas.

Will the TNA thread be effected by this because TNA is after al tv:14
if so then the TNA sectioin will get a lot more posts. If not can there be a swearing thread.

Right, now that I found out this isn't a joke, let it be said...

This is fucking shit. Seriously.

I do understand the benefits- yeah, the forums would appeal to a younger generation, and I do respect that.

But besides the wrestling talk, lets think of the highlights.

When somebody acts like a drunken idiot and is metaphorically mashing their keyboard so you have to work out what they're saying in "The Bar Room" (not Club House), that's awesome.

When somebody talks about their sex life, its pretty funny.

There's so many more things. If you turn this board PG, you lose the heart of it. Sure, I'm just a fairly new poster, but do you want to know what drew me in? It wasn't just the wrestling, it was the community that involved swearing, alcoholic slurs and sex references.

If you do this, you're in danger of having the boards overcome with the biggest Hornswoggle marks in history. YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THAT.

Anyway, I'm not a bad guy, I do understand your reasonings for it... just thought I'd voice my opinion.

Didn't mean to offend anyone.

You know, aside from them saying they'd change the Bar Room to The Club House, I also remember Luthur saying that the Cigar Lounge would be changed back to the Chit Chat Lounge. Seeing as how that hasn't happened yet I got one word for this stunt.

Work.

Dont worry man... I needed to know sooner rather than later.

Wait, actually. I know you probably get this all the time but are you male or female? It's hard to tell. I mean no offence by that, you're one of my favourite posters, I was just wondering haha!

You people are so freaking stupid...it literally astounds me. :disappointed:

First... Kelly Kelly is not going anywhere... I don't give two shits craps what rating this forum abides by !!!

Second... why in the initial post was it stated that the Bar Room would be changed to the Club House... but then the Bar Room was mentioned several more times in the laying out of additional rules.

Third... why has the Cigar Lounge not been changed to the Chit-Chat Room yet ?

This definitely smells like a work and the worst part about it is that it's not even being carried out well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back