I think I'm going to create an "Elite" Bar Room

So one idea being thrown around is that bar flies will be expected to make non-spam posts on a regular basis so they can get into the VIP room and read threads where KB makes jokes about energy drinks and goes out of his way to shit on bar flies?

Wow. I can't imagine this not motivating people. Rock solid logic as usual, gang.

I already don't give a fuck about making nonspam posts, why should more threads about boulders, tits, and Gatorade motivate me?

Well Armbar, despite the fact that we have sexy admins for an internet forum dedicated to the discussion of professional wrestling, it's still an internet forum dedicated to the discussion of professional wrestling. Sexy cavewomen for everyone simply isn't a realistic goal.

Well Armbar, despite the fact that we have sexy admins for an internet forum dedicated to the discussion of professional wrestling, it's still an internet forum dedicated to the discussion of professional wrestling. Sexy cavewomen for everyone simply isn't a realistic goal.

I'll see your banana and I'll raise you an orange.

I was trying to be a man of the people, strengthen my stock before the posters tourney. Honestly however, we are in an agreement over the scarce and widely unavailable supply of sexy cavewomen. In all seriousness, most here wouldn't deserve such a luxury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back