WZ is going PG

I think only the mods should have vCash. If anyone wants any, the should ask the mods and be sure to eat all their asparagus without complaining.

Right, now that I found out this isn't a joke, let it be said...

This is fucking shit. Seriously.

I do understand the benefits- yeah, the forums would appeal to a younger generation, and I do respect that.

But besides the wrestling talk, lets think of the highlights.

When somebody acts like a drunken idiot and is metaphorically mashing their keyboard so you have to work out what they're saying in "The Bar Room" (not Club House), that's awesome.

When somebody talks about their sex life, its pretty funny.

There's so many more things. If you turn this board PG, you lose the heart of it. Sure, I'm just a fairly new poster, but do you want to know what drew me in? It wasn't just the wrestling, it was the community that involved swearing, alcoholic slurs and sex references.

If you do this, you're in danger of having the boards overcome with the biggest Hornswoggle marks in history. YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THAT.

Anyway, I'm not a bad guy, I do understand your reasonings for it... just thought I'd voice my opinion.

Didn't mean to offend anyone.

Bring those Hornswoggle marks on. I will dress every single one of them down and put each of them in their place. And I don't need to swear to do it, either. They will be taught the error in their ways.

I honestly do not see the logic in attracting 10 year olds to the forum. And anyways, most kids 11 and older are just starting to use profanity, and are attempting to act older. My cousin smoked pot, lost his virginity, and had held a gun all by his 13th birthday.

I honestly do not see the logic in attracting 10 year olds to the forum. And anyways, most kids 11 and older are just starting to use profanity, and are attempting to act older. My cousin smoked pot, lost his virginity, and had held a gun all by his 13th birthday.

That bastard is cooler then me.

In that case, tell your aunt and uncle that they are absolutely terrible parents.

Did you attend public school, Luther? If so, you'd know that most kids have done all of that stuff. Remember back in the day when people had their first kisses at 15 and 16? Nowadays if you haven't had your first kiss by 13 years old, you're "lame".

Did you attend public school, Luther? If so, you'd know that most kids have done all of that stuff. Remember back in the day when people had their first kisses at 15 and 16? Nowadays if you haven't had your first kiss by 13 years old, you're "lame".

True.

Anyway this is kinda stupid. As its been said do we really want alot of Cena Marks running around or a bunch of little Hornswoggle marks.

Plus must of them probably still believes this crap and all that and when Spoilers are posted and all that they will be like WTF????? how do these people know this and that.

Would you like to explain to me what's wrong with Cena marks? I mean some people will have a hard time with the children and obviously WZ may see an increase in pedos, but the women, man... Have you ever had a woman who cheers John Cena? She does things you wouldn't believe, brother.

I just want to point out that this site is filled with perverts and if we saw an increase in women on the forum, I wouldn't be surprised to see this site get reported and this place shut down. Think about what happens when Becca posts a picture. Or when REbecca only had a mere 14 posts and everybody was jizzing all over their keyboards just because she liked wrestling and was a chick. And even the love FalKon got, only to find out that she was a he.

Would you like to explain to me what's wrong with Cena marks? I mean some people will have a hard time with the children and obviously WZ may see an increase in pedos, but the women, man... Have you ever had a woman who cheers John Cena? She does things you wouldn't believe, brother.

The women are ok.

But the little kids are annoying with the whole YOU CAN'T SEE ME! crap it gets annoying. But heck I love the women.

I still haven't had my first kiss.

Time to make a heartwarming PG After-School Special.

The women are ok.

But the little kids are annoying with the whole YOU CAN'T SEE ME! crap it gets annoying. But heck I love the women.
Well go with it and put the kids on ignore so you can't see them. What the heck is wrong with you, son?

Well go with it and put the kids on ignore so you can't see them. What the heck is wrong with you, son?

True..

But in the end I could see this huring the forum more then helping it.

Like how alot of people don't care for WWE no more because its PG...I could see alot of people not caring for WZ anymore cause of PG.

I just want to point out that this site is filled with perverts and if we saw an increase in women on the forum, I wouldn't be surprised to see this site get reported and this place shut down. Think about what happens when Becca posts a picture. Or when REbecca only had a mere 14 posts and everybody was jizzing all over their keyboards just because she liked wrestling and was a chick. And even the love FalKon got, only to find out that she was a he.
To be fair, I've seen Becca's taste in wrestling. We could never be together.

.....And you don't seem like the type to whack off to a female poster joining WZ. And I wasn't talking about you. Although I can kind of see the Becca-love. She's pretty and she likes wrestling, so I can see why some mark out for her. All I'm saying is that more female posters might not be a good thing...

Why? How many sex-starved loons do we have on here? Do guys here not know how to contructively discuss, disagree with, and interact with females? I'm sure there are some people here who find that kind if implication pretty offensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back