• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZ Big Brother Season 1

So, I just started watching my first season of American Big Brother, the 8th, which I chose at random. I'm a big fan of Survivor, and I know what happens in UK Big Brother, but I didn't know what to expect..

But, umm, why is the cast entirely made up of attractive 20 somethings? Where's the Ruperts and the Coaches of the game? Personalities other than entitled middle class white kids?

So, I just started watching my first season of American Big Brother, the 8th, which I chose at random. I'm a big fan of Survivor, and I know what happens in UK Big Brother, but I didn't know what to expect..

But, umm, why is the cast entirely made up of attractive 20 somethings? Where's the Ruperts and the Coaches of the game? Personalities other than entitled middle class white kids?

Oh man you picked a good one to start with. There is at least one older person on that season though. Usually Big Brother tends to stick to the 20 somethings with one token older person.

None the less that is one of the better seasons.

Oh man you picked a good one to start with. There is at least one older person on that season though. Usually Big Brother tends to stick to the 20 somethings with one token older person.

None the less that is one of the better seasons.

I did enjoy the first episode. It seems to throw in more drama than Survivor, but that's understandable since Big Brother doesn't have the isolated tropical location to act as a catalyst for drama.

There's less interesting players than Survivor, but the Big Brother producers fuck with their players a lot more. Which I'm totally up for.

HOH CHALLENGE #10 - Part 3 Results
COMPLETE WITH ANSWERS

1. Milenko thinks the biggest surprise this season was.....
A) KB being eliminated
B) Milenko making it to the final 4

2. A11 thinks the most annoying player this season was.....
A)Milenko
B)Nightmare

3. KB thinks the biggest loser in this game was.....
A)Milenko
B)Fallout

4. Blade thinks the most underrated player in this game was.....
A)Thriller
B)Milenko

5. Nightmare's "He's Lost His Marbles" Award for being the oddest duck in the house goes to.....
A) hyourinmaru. Besides the fact our producers had to accommodate his 'special needs' during challenges? When you spend an uncomfortable amount of time in the house naked & spend the rest of that time following the words of an imaginary pickled deity- something must be off.
B) KB. The guy thought he was Batman for a bit, spent way too much time in the 'basement' & well, we all saw what happened to the chicken. Lets not forget the time he just sat there slowly licking envelopes with that crazed, yet satisfied look in his eye.

6. Thriller thinks that the person who most deserved to be eliminated sooner was.....
A. A11
B. Milenko
Spidey got 5/6 correct answers!
Rated R Enigma got 4/6 correct answers!
Therefore, your winner, the final HOH of the game, and moving on to the final 2 is Spidey!!!!!
Oh boy, that was a close one. Now the HOH will need to choose between the two remaining houseguests to bring with him to the final 2. I'll update you all when I have the answer.

☮ Spidey ✌;4954413 said:
....I won an HoH?

I would dump a giant container of pickles on you like an old fashioned Gatorade celebration, but I feel lazy. So please accept this celebratory high five instead.

funny-congratulations.png

2. A11 thinks the most annoying player this season was.....
A)Milenko
B)Nightmare

Looks like someone has a playground crush. Sorry champ, I dont swing that way, so quit trying to call me names or pull my hair.

Looks like someone has a playground crush. Sorry champ, I dont swing that way, so quit trying to call me names or pull my hair.

You came in late, I found that annoying, you also said I was too easy too vote out and was being saved for a later eviction (But i still went out after you and under dubious circumstances), I wonder why I found that annoying? You gave a sendoff when i was eliminated, i wonder why that makes you the most annoying player. Even now your bitching about my question.

I havent been annoyed by anyone else in the game

I have to ask, in what way was Thriller an underrated player? He was one of the biggest threats to win this game and had some of the strongest gameplay all season.

None the less congrats Spidey. You should take a fellow superfan to the end.

You came in late, I found that annoying, you also said I was too easy too vote out and was being saved for a later eviction (But i still went out after you and under dubious circumstances), I wonder why I found that annoying? You gave a sendoff when i was eliminated, i wonder why that makes you the most annoying player. Even now your bitching about my question.

I havent been annoyed by anyone else in the game

Frankly I dont care if it bugged you that I was a sub or if my thoughts on you being used as a pawn for stronger players annoyed you. I came in to have fun & maybe help a few buddies along the way, not to gain your approval or impress you. I do find it quite amusing, however, that you go around accusing people of being 'butthurt' over this game, yet you clearly are the one who cant let things go & just had to bring my name up yet again. If my joking around twisted your panties that bad, then you maybe should get some thicker skin. Its just a fucking game on the internet.

Frankly I dont care if it bugged you that I was a sub or if my thoughts on you being used as a pawn for stronger players annoyed you. I came in to have fun & maybe help a few buddies along the way, not to gain your approval or impress you. I do find it quite amusing, however, that you go around accusing people of being 'butthurt' over this game, yet you clearly are the one who cant let things go & just had to bring my name up yet again. If my joking around twisted your panties that bad, then you maybe should get some thicker skin. Its just a fucking game on the internet.

Yeah i've grasped the whole concept of a game on the internet. I went into my private messages and Jam was asking for a question the example he gave was most annoying player. I couldnt be arsed coming up with anything better. Or anything where I could think of two distinct moments/players

EVICTION NIGHT #10
Apologies for having no real write up here. Just got busy and I want to get this out of the way. So here it is guys. The houseguest Spidey is bringing with him to the final 2 is.....
Rated R Enigma! M looks dejected but isn't that surprised at Spidey's decision. M is a good sport and shakes hands with both remaining houseguests. They embrace in a group hug before M is ready to exit the house.
Up next is the final challenge we'll do for the game. There are 7 members of the jury. Each jury member will ask ONE question for the final 2 to answer. We'll do this because it'll help the jury make a decision as to who they'll vote for. If two jury members ask the same question, then I'll just leave it as is and we'll end up with 6 jury questions or however many. Spidey has told me that he'll be travelling so please bear with us for now.

Let's finish this game strong gentlemen!

I have to ask, in what way was Thriller an underrated player? He was one of the biggest threats to win this game and had some of the strongest gameplay all season.

Because he went out far earlier than he should've and also made one crucial error that overshadowed most of his good play.

Now stop the goddamn butthurt, you're in the final two.

To be honest, I wouldn't consider myself the biggest loser. Yes, my plan to win the game blew up in my face (I still don't understand why KB betrayed me), but I felt as if I changed the pacing of the game. Had I not conspired, I think the final 2 would have been radically different.

I understand I came off like a cunt when I left, but it's the nature of the game. I genuinely needed to leave to get my new job checked out (as I easily could have lacked internet access) and it made me look like a cretin.

If I genuinely pissed anyone off during this, it was all to attain my win condition, not anything against anyone in particular. I think everyone else can say that their ultimate objective with this game was to meet their win condition.

Because he went out far earlier than he should've and also made one crucial error that overshadowed most of his good play.

Now stop the goddamn butthurt, you're in the final two.

What? I'm not butthurt. I admitted he played great, not all great players go as far as they should in the game.

Also thanks Spidey. Now I guess I gotta start working on my speech for why I should win this game...

Got my final 2 speech ready but just gonna wait for JAM to give the go ahead on posting it. Just in case that satanic bastard has another twist left up his sleeve.

We should also do a thing where we all vote on who would get called back for an All-Star game, and the winner of the poll gets rep from all of us or something.

We should also do a thing where we all vote on who would get called back for an All-Star game, and the winner of the poll gets rep from all of us or something.

That'd be cool.

Also to everybody who's been voted out, feel free to post stuff about your gameplay so I have an easier time coming up with a really good comparison for you to how an actual player played the game. Gonna try to get those done in the next couple days.

I didn't really do much.

I mentioned the Pickle God in the hopes Spidey would notice and it would go somewhere.

It got me to the final 4 so I did something right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back