• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZ Big Brother Season 1

Milenko....I will miss you buddy.

10th-doctor-crying.gif

For old time's sake, Bless The Brine.

Rated R sneaks over to the POV box in stealth ninja mode and steals the POV, stuffing it under his pillow so he can auction it off to the fans if he doesn't win the half million.

Hey! I have THREE comp wins thank you very much!

Also you only have 2 HOH wins in a row don't you?

Nah I've got 4 HOH wins so far, I won the first one and the last 3 now - word count, space invaders, super mega quiz and the RP contest. If I wasn't on the phone I'd post the goldeneye "I am invincible!!" Video haha :p

Nah I've got 4 HOH wins so far, I won the first one and the last 3 now - word count, space invaders, super mega quiz and the RP contest. If I wasn't on the phone I'd post the goldeneye "I am invincible!!" Video haha :p

So what you're saying is, when I win the final HOH I can call myself the Brock Lesnar of this game? ;)

HOH CHALLENGE #10 - PART 1
Yes, you read that right folks. This is the final HOH Challenge of the game. Just like in Big Brother the show, this HOH Challenge will be a 3-part challenge. I'd just like to congratulate the top three this season: Rated R Enigma, Spidey, and M. You've all done an excellent job getting this far and I wish all of you the best of luck. It's really anyone's game at this point.

Right now, I just want to mention the people who are in the jury. The next person eliminated will be the 7th and final member of the jury. The jury so far consists of (in order of elimination): nightmare, KB, A11, Thriller, Blade, and Milenko. I hope the jury isn't a bitter one and they vote for the person who has truly played this game well.

Anyway, let's get down to the challenge. This challenge will be a typing challenge. However, it's different because it's sort of like Plants vs. Zombies in my opinion, this'll be fun. The name of this game is Tommy Q Zombie Defense. Be advised that this game has some pretty loud sounds so be aware of that. Here are the instructions: First, you press 'Play Game'. Then for the difficulty, choose 'Hard'. For the Word List, choose 'Hard Words'. As you go further into the game, you'll get some power ups. You press entire if you want to use them. For example, if a bomb pops up on the screen, type the word, and the power up will be yours. If you're in trouble, press 'Enter' and the bomb will be used. When you die in the game, take a screenshot of your score.

The person with the highest score will win this game. Simple as that. Like always, PM me your screenshot. Also, you'll have 24 hours to do this challenge. I hope to get this first part of the challenge done in 24 hours so we can get this game going, so yeah.

Whoever wins this challenge will automatically move on to part 3 of this HOH Challenge. The person who wins part 2 will move on to part 3 to face off against the winner of part 1. Then, they'll face off in part 3 and we'll have our final HOH winner of the game. That person goes straight to the final 2 and will decide who he wants to bring to the end with him.

Alright, I just wanted you guys to read all of that before doing the challenge because I know some of you just skip the instructions and go straight to playing the game.
Here is the link to the game -----> http://www.wordgames.com/tommy-q-zombie-defender.html

I hope the jury isn't a bitter one and they vote for the person who has truly played this game well.

Actually, I find bitter juries to be a myth. There may be bitter jury members, sure, but if an entire jury is bitter towards one or two players, then it must be for some reason. Usually because the player who's receiving the resentment has the social game of Hitler. So people vastly underrate the importance of a good social game, then blame it on a bitter jury.

See: Hantz, Russel and Rob, Boston (from All-Stars, not Redemption Island)

But the appreciation of a good social game means that it doesn't matter how many people you vote out or screw over, people will still respect and like you.

See: Shallow, Parvati (from Fans vs. Favourites, not Heroes vs. Villains) and Hatch, Richard.

Actually, I find bitter juries to be a myth. There may be bitter jury members, sure, but if an entire jury is bitter towards one or two players, then it must be for some reason. Usually because the player who's receiving the resentment has the social game of Hitler. So people vastly underrate the importance of a good social game, then blame it on a bitter jury.

See: Hantz, Russel and Rob, Boston (from All-Stars, not Redemption Island)

But the appreciation of a good social game means that it doesn't matter how many people you vote out or screw over, people will still respect and like you.

See: Shallow, Parvati (from Fans vs. Favourites, not Heroes vs. Villains) and Hatch, Richard.

I agree on Russell. But didn't Rob basically hand the win to Amber in All-Stars? I seem to remember him doing that since they were dating.

I agree on Russell. But didn't Rob basically hand the win to Amber in All-Stars? I seem to remember him doing that since they were dating.

I think that was more of an attempt to seem like a decent guy after treating all his friends like crap. It's Boston Rob, there's no way he'd care more about a woman that he's known 39 days than he would care about winning Survivor. He certainly didn't care about his friendships more than he cared about winning Survivor.

I think that was more of an attempt to seem like a decent guy after treating all his friends like crap. It's Boston Rob, there's no way he'd care more about a woman that he's known 39 days than he would care about winning Survivor. He certainly didn't care about his friendships more than he cared about winning Survivor.

Werent him and Amber shagging towards the end? I know at the end of it all he proposed to her

I wouldnt class M as an underdog he was in the majority alliance and blew it to pieces, however should he win HoH this week he'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

You did get the million dollar prize money right Jam?

If ever there was an underdog, it was either A11 or Milenko.

A11 for most of us not knowing him til this game, and Milenko for using a phone throughout it.

I mostly said it because M isn't quite as established on the forum as much as the other two.

Honestly, all three of you deserve it and I'll be very happy if any of you win. I just want M to defy the odds.

I wouldnt class M as an underdog he was in the majority alliance and blew it to pieces, however should he win HoH this week he'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

You did get the million dollar prize money right Jam?

Half million ;)

I mostly said it because M isn't quite as established on the forum as much as the other two.

Honestly, all three of you deserve it and I'll be very happy if any of you win. I just want M to defy the odds.

Fair enough.

Oh yeah while I think of it, JAM has given me permission to compare everybody to an actual player of US Big Brother once we're down to a final 2. So there's something for everybody to look forward to. I'll be basing it off what I've seen from peoples gameplay and also anything people end up revealing from now until I do those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back