• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZ Big Brother Season 1

The best strategy is no strategy as long as you know what you're doing and what you're doing is sticking to the strategy ;)

NOMINATION NIGHT #9
Nope, you're not there yet.
Not yet.
Still not there yet.
Okay fine, the next one should reveal the nominees.
Just kidding, I'll keep you here a little while longer.
Annoyed yet?
Okay, forreal. The new set of nominees are....
Spidey and Milenko!

Alright Jam fuck you

I am not going through 15,000 spoiler tags, someone just tell me if I'm nominated again

VETO CHALLENGE #9
Well guys, we've come this far. I just want to congratulate all four of you for making it this far. I have another quiz for you. Don't worry, it's not about wrestling. This time, it's all about ME! That's right. It's about me, your fine host of this game! You guys already know how my quizzes work. The houseguest with the most correct answers wins the Veto. In case of a tie, another quiz will be sent out to those who are involved in the tie. I guess the only thing different here is that I'll be posting the quiz here. Then it's up to you to copy and paste it to me on a PM with your answers. Yes, you can look all over the forums for the answers to these questions if you can find them. Not all the answers will be found in the forums though, but some will be. The others will be from you guys talking to me (if you guys talk to me.) As always, you've got 24 hours to do this. It really won't take long anyway. Have fun! Maybe you'll learn something about the host of this game ;)

QUICK EDIT: If Rated R wins this veto, then the nominees will remain the same because the HOH (M), cannot be nominated.

1. What is my ethnicity?
A) Filipino
B) Brazilian
C) American
D) Mexican

2. How old am I? (If you don't get this, then wow.)
A) 18
B) 19
C) 20
D) 21

3) Which of the following is my favorite sports team? (There is only one answer)
A) Boston Red Sox
B) New York Yankees
C) San Francisco 49ers
D) Los Angeles Lakers

4. The names of ALL the characters I've had in WZCW are as follows: Daniel Dela Cruz, Dean Miles, and Amber Warren.
A) True
B) False

5. What month does my birthday take place?
A) January
B) March
C) December
D) August

6. How many infractions do I currently have?
A) 1
B) 2
C) 3
D) None

7. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister.
A) True
B) False

8. What is the EXACT name of my signature shop in WZ?
A) JAM’s Sig Shop
B) Jam22’s GFX Shop
C) JAM’s World of Sigs
D) Jam22 Sig Showcase

The best strategy is no strategy as long as you know what you're doing and what you're doing is sticking to the strategy ;)

God dammit. I sent Thriller like 6 different PM's saying "M is dangerous, M is dangerous, he's going to do something..." and another 6 saying "I don't trust Rated R, I don't trust Rated R, he's playing every god damn side...."

Then when Thriller became HOH when the triple nomination came, I was able to breathe a sigh of relief. We were gonna be okay. A11 was nominated, but as long as two enemies rather than two allies being nominated, we'd be okay.

And then he nominated you instead of Rated R, throwing away one of our votes. I love you, Thriller, but that caused our alliance to be picked apart.

Edit: Spidey, after reading your promo, it wasn't pure dumb luck that sent A11 home. It was Thriller's mistake.

God dammit. I sent Thriller like 6 different PM's saying "M is dangerous, M is dangerous, he's going to do something..."

I'm a supervillain. Was there any chance that I wouldn't do something at least a little wacko? :p

When did you figure out that it was on purpose?

Edit: Spidey, after reading your promo, it wasn't pure dumb luck that sent A11 home. It was Thriller's mistake.

I'd consider luck and mistakes in the same ballpark, but I know what you mean. From my end it looked like a miracle play.

EDIT: Milenko & me again? We are definitely scraping the bottom when it comes to power moves now, eh? lol

God dammit. I sent Thriller like 6 different PM's saying "M is dangerous, M is dangerous, he's going to do something..." and another 6 saying "I don't trust Rated R, I don't trust Rated R, he's playing every god damn side...."

Then when Thriller became HOH when the triple nomination came, I was able to breathe a sigh of relief. We were gonna be okay. A11 was nominated, but as long as two enemies rather than two allies being nominated, we'd be okay.

And then he nominated you instead of Rated R, throwing away one of our votes. I love you, Thriller, but that caused our alliance to be picked apart.

Yeah I realised this as the votes were being read, still calling bullshit though

I'm a supervillain. Was there any chance that I wouldn't do something at least a little wacko? :p

When did you figure out that it was on purpose?

It was around the third time you agreed to vote with us, when nightmare was voted out, I think. I knew that anyone who was that agreeable must be full of shit. No offence, buddy. :p

Edit: But then, when we started losing the advantage, I ended up having to rely on you despite knowing you were going to screw me sooner or later.

Honestly I knew I couldn't trust you and Thriller when you guys wouldn't respond to PM's.

Oh and thanks for not nomming me M. As a thank you I'll give you something from the liquor stash tonight when we all get drunk and destroy the Big Brother House.

Honestly I knew I couldn't trust you and Thriller when you guys wouldn't respond to PM's.

Oh and thanks for not nomming me M. As a thank you I'll give you something from the liquor stash tonight when we all get drunk and destroy the Big Brother House.

Honestly, I didn't respond to PMs because I was on vacation and only doing the bare minimum. I wasn't even responding to Blade. That's part of the reason everything got fucked up; I wasn't on as much as usual.

Honestly, I didn't respond to PMs because I was on vacation and only doing the bare minimum. I wasn't even responding to Blade. That's part of the reason everything got fucked up; I wasn't on as much as usual.

Damn. Well hey either way you did play good.

And I didn't trust you because I knew you were playing both sides.

I felt like I was at the bottom of you guys alliance so I had to flip. :shrug:

It was around the third time you agreed to vote with us, when nightmare was voted out, I think. I knew that anyone who was that agreeable must be full of shit. No offence, buddy. :p

Edit: But then, when we started losing the advantage, I ended up having to rely on you despite knowing you were going to screw me sooner or later.

Hahahaha well for what it's worth as soon as Thriller left I tried my hardest to keep you there with me + I think at the evictions before Nightmare was gone I actually didn't know (or care really since at the start the nominations were pretty randomish) who I was going to vote for since either votes usually worked in the plan :p

I wouldn't be against Jam or a Jury Member asking us each individual questions about how we feel about the game and what we've done so far.

They do that in the real Big Brother game.

VETO CHALLENGE #9 RESULTS
1. What is my ethnicity?
A) Filipino
B) Brazilian
C) American
D) Mexican

2. How old am I? (If you don't get this, then wow.)
A) 18
B) 19
C) 20
D) 21

3) Which of the following is my favorite sports team? (There is only one answer)
A) Boston Red Sox
B) New York Yankees
C) San Francisco 49ers
D) Los Angeles Lakers

4. The names of ALL the characters I've had in WZCW are as follows: Daniel Dela Cruz, Dean Miles, and Amber Warren.
A) True
B) False

5. What month does my birthday take place?
A) January
B) March
C) December
D) August

6. How many infractions do I currently have?
A) 1
B) 2
C) 3
D) None

7. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister.
A) True
B) False

8. What is the EXACT name of my signature shop in WZ?
A) JAM’s Sig Shop
B) Jam22’s GFX Shop
C) JAM’s World of Sigs
D) Jam22 Sig Showcase
So I kinda messed up with the quiz with question #8. I forgot that I had two signature shops. One where you could request sigs and one where I just posted sigs that I wanted to make. So I just gave everyone a point for that one.
Rated R Enigma - 6
Spidey - 6

Milenko - 5
M - 5

Because of the tie, I'll be doing Blackjack to settle it.
And the results of Blackjack are as follows....
Rated R Enigma scored with a.....20!

Spidey scored with a.....24! Therefore has bust.

The winner of the veto, Rated R Enigma!
There you have it folks. Keep your eyes peeled for an update since I'm sure a decision will be made soon.

big-brother-14-recap-dan-gheesling-does-it-again.jpg

EVICTION NIGHT #9
To update you all, Rated R Enigma has won the Power of Veto (POV). Since that happened, the nominations will stay the same because the only available houseguest to replace a nominee is M, which can't happen because he's the HOH. So the only eligible person to vote this time is Rated R.

Spidey and Milenko, the Pickle God's two most loyal servants are on the block. They are seen on the bright, blue chairs that have been a staple in the Big Brother house, seating the two nominees each and every week. The two people safe this week, M and Rated R sit on opposite sides from each other, eagerly awaiting the decision. They are on the far side of the couches they sit on because of the stench of pickle juice all over Spidey and Milenko, who have used it as their perfume for tonight. Spidey and Milenko have decided to twin it up this as night as they are dressed in green suits. Spidey has a cane with a top hat to go with it while Milenko goes the traditional route with a handkerchief hanging from his coat pocket.

Finally, JAM appears on the screens to tell them the name of the person being evicted from the house.....YOU ARE EVICTED FROM THE HOUSE AND WILL BECOME THE SIXTH MEMBER OF THE JURY.....
Milenko! The Pickle God servant does nothing but smile as he hears his name. He takes something out of his pocket, it's a mask! A green goblin mask to be exact. He rips up his green suit and reveals that he's wearing a Green Goblin costume much to the surprise of the other houseguests. However, Spidey stands from his seat, rips up his green suit as well to reveal a Spiderman costumer! WTF IS GOING ON!? Now putting the mask over his head, Spidey goes over to Milenko to give him one of the most manliest hugs ever. The two embrace for quite a while that JAM had to appear on screen to tell them to get things moving. Milenko is the first to let go as he goes to shake hands with M and Rated R Enigma. Milenko opens the door to the exit and is about to leave. However, Spidey shoots a web from his fingers and attaches to Milenko, pulling him back to where Spidey was as they embrace once more!

M and Rated R Enigma can't believe their eyes. Is Spidey really Spiderman?! The embrace between the two takes a while again before Milenko detaches himself from Spidey and runs out the door. Spidey is obviously dejected folks. He again shoots a web to the ceiling as he swings from room to room before he finally arrives at the door to his bedroom. M and Rated R Enigma still can't believe that just happened.
Congratulations to our top 3! I'll reveal what happens next with my next post which will be a 3 part challenge. So yeah, we're getting down to the wire of this game. It's been a fun time running it and I hope you all have had a great time. Let's finish strong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back