WZ Big Brother Season 1

Not knowing & not caring are two different things. Plus I like to think of myself more like Ben Chang. Either way the jokes on you faceless houseguest, because...

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2014/07/chang-*********e-21.gif

☮ Spidey ✌;4949215 said:
Don't you fucking ignore us nightmare. We see your glorious ass lurkin

Hey its my drunkass homie!! I had a bottle of rum for you, but it fell in my glass with some ice. Then I spilled some coke in & well you know the rest.

Hey its my drunkass homie!! I had a bottle of rum for you, but it fell in my glass with some ice. Then I spilled some coke in & well you know the rest.

I miss you so damn much. You Chow actin ass. One day guys like you, me, R and whoever else will get together and tell a tale like no other.

Not knowing & not caring are two different things. Plus I like to think of myself more like Ben Chang. Either way the jokes on you faceless houseguest, because...
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2014/07/chang-*********e-21.gif
WTF?! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

☮ Spidey ✌;4949267 said:
I miss you so damn much. You Chow actin ass. One day guys like you, me, R and whoever else will get together and tell a tale like no other.

And we'll do it drunk!

AND YOU DON'T SHARE!?

Get eliminated and come over to chill at the hotel. I'm apparently not allowed in the house. Jeez, you kick one guy in the face & crack a few jokes.... :disappointed:

☮ Spidey ✌;4949267 said:

I swear, this needs to happen. I'm pretty sure we would get kicked out of a bar for being too fun. Either that or we could just throw a party in an abandoned house. Ill bring the ice and herb, you bring the bottle & fire. We also need a few giraffes, some saddles & couple of jousting lances. Got to get our Medieval Safari party on.

I swear, this needs to happen. I'm pretty sure we would get kicked out of a bar for being too fun. Either that or we could just throw a party in an abandoned house. Ill bring the ice and herb, you bring the bottle & fire. We also need a few giraffes, some saddles & couple of jousting lances. Got to get our Medieval Safari party on.

Let's not kid ourselves. We'd be going to jail. But a misdemeanor is a misdeamoner. So fuck it ride on nightmare. Ride on.

☮ Spidey ✌;4949273 said:
IS there any other way to tell a tale my friend?

Hell no there isn't!

Get eliminated and come over to chill at the hotel. I'm apparently not allowed in the house. Jeez, you kick one guy in the face & crack a few jokes.... :disappointed:

I can imagine the three of us having a grand old time at a bar, drinking, hitting on women, doing stupid things.

It'd be a hell of a party though. You got Skype nightmare?

It'd be a hell of a party though. You got Skype nightmare?

I have it, but am on so rarely its almost useless. Plus there was an incident where I was forced to use my camera as a self defense weapon, so its basically just used for IM now & again.

☮ Spidey ✌;4949279 said:
Let's not kid ourselves. We'd be going to jail. But a misdemeanor is a misdeamoner. So fuck it ride on nightmare. Ride on.

Jail is for slow drunk people. No-one is gonna arrest someone on a fucking Medieval giraffe attack transport.

☮ Spidey ✌;4949305 said:
And now I know what to do in case the 5-O speaks to me.

Funny69.jpg

3885890-ringo.png

Cheech and Chong completes this entire thread.

I no longer give a shit if I'm evicted from the game. None of you fucks can be as cool as those stoners.

I have it, but am on so rarely its almost useless. Plus there was an incident where I was forced to use my camera as a self defense weapon, so its basically just used for IM now & again..

That's about all I do on there is IM. I sent you a friend request on there none the less.

Diary room....?

Dammit Jam if you wanted me to trash talk people you should have told me during one of the Skype conversations :p

Someone is very mean.

Diary room....?

Dammit Jam if you wanted me to trash talk people you should have told me during one of the Skype conversations :p

Someone is very mean.

Further proof is he in fact, satan.

I bet JAM is doing all these himself and trying to stir things up.

Someone give me a legit reason why I'm a follower.

Yes I joined an alliance and guess what. I'm still in this thing.

I call what I've done smart game playing.

VETO CHALLENGE #8 RESULTS
If you guys want to advertise the Big Brother game some more, be my guest. Just want to get the word around since I'm sure there will be a season 2 of this game. But anyway, here are the entries you guys sent me.

Spidey's Entry:

Screenshot%2B%2832%29.png
Blade's Entry:

dhf1x.png
Rated R Enigma's Entry:

12508_812759058742645_5960714011465532985_n.jpg
M's Entry:

33pgcg1.png
Milenko's Entry:

BLANK
Sorry about the wait guys. I fell asleep since it was 1AM when I posted the Veto Challenge. But anyway, here is the winner.........
Rated R Enigma's Entry:

12508_812759058742645_5960714011465532985_n.jpg
I chose the winner who I thought had the best advertisement. Also, he had a good portion of smilies in there too. So yeah, Mr. POV winner, please PM me if you'd like to use the POV on anyone. Will keep you guys posted if anything changes.

--- UPDATE ---
Rated R has decided to give the Power of Veto to Spidey! Spidey is now off the block. Since there's only one person M can replace Spidey with on the block.....the new set of nominees are: Milenko and Blade. The people who can vote for this eviction are Rated R and Spidey. In case of a tie, M will be eligible to vote.

EVICTION NIGHT #8
Not wasting any time here. You are evicted from the house and will be the 5th member of the jury.....
Blade! Being the classy man that he is, he goes on to shake all the remaining houseguests's hand. However, the real Blade comes out as he goes towards the Big Brother Bar and tries to fit in as much booze as he can in his luggage. When he's satisfied with his stash, Blade reaches into a side pocket in his luggage. The houseguests step back since they don't know what Blade is pulling out here. However, it's revealed that Blade pulls out a picture and says, "Have a picture of my mom. You're all gonna need it to win, bitches!" :la: He leaves the picture on the floor for all to see. As soon as Blade exits, the houseguests take a look at the picture of Blade's mom......
With that, we are left with only 4 houseguests: Rated R, Spidey, Milenko, and M. Up next is the HOH Challenge. It'll be posted today, just not when. It'll be posted up as soon as I can. For now, enjoy the time you have left. We're almost at the end of this game!

Hyourinmaru can be seen in the corner praying to the pickle God for delivering him from defeat yet again.

bless the brine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back