• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Womens tittle

N

night_angel

How do you ppl think that the WWE will go an handle the womens championship once trish retires with it??

And who do you guys think will be next champ??

:undertaker2:

new champ should be mickie or victoria cause they can actually wrestle, most of the other divas cant.. but they are hot :)

I think the title should definenetly go to Victoria. She is so underpushed, and underrated. I also want to see Molly Holly, Gail Kim, and other Indie girls put in the WWE, so we can have some variety!

Flames Out
Dragon

i think trish will get the title... she's basically 'evolved' women's wrestling and i think it would be a great farewell gift from the wwe!
after that, we'll probably be introduced to a new women's championship belt (hopefully not a spinner belt LMFAO!!!) and a battle royale? or a 1on1 match with mickie james & victoria. they would put on won hell of a show :)

Uh Molly Holly is retired I think and is doing realistate...
Gail Kim is in NWA:TNA... so they aren't even in the Indie area at all :S.

As for Victoria, I'd like to see her as the new champ, but not sure if her knees would let her.

I like Mickie, and I'm pretty sure they'll give it to Mickie, for a feud with Lita... Till Beth comes back.

I doubt they'll bring in a new Women's Title... Just keep the same design I hope. But I hope they'll have a Tournament for the title, that'll show matches on RAW till the Championship at the next Raw PPV.

There are so many reasons why Trish is going to leave as champ...

1 - Hometown
2 - Last Match
3 - Against her biggest Rival
4 - She's Face
5 - Ranks as one of the Top Women's Wrestlers of all time
6 - Vince feels he might be correcting a wrong with how he treated another Canadian... Bret Hart
7 - A show of gratitude towards Trish for her time in the WWE, was always there to help promote!

but one of the biggest questions to ask is this one:

Why would they give the title to Lita (who is in a manager role) and had hardly even wrestled in a year or so and then with less then 1 month of Trish retiring, have Lita start a feud with Trish? There was no build up to it! They didn't need to give Lita the title, to have one final match with Trish... The big question is why would they??

SO TRISH CAN RETIRE AS THE WWE WOMAN'S CHAMPION!

Then she can hand the title over to Coach on Raw the next day, and give a farewell speach! But...

I wouldn't be surprised if she lost it that day on Raw in a rematch or something.... But I guess we'll see next week!

why would she give it to coach the next night on raw or even loose in a rematch? unforgiven is her last match in the wwe for a while anyhow...

Dominus said:
There are so many reasons why Trish is going to leave as champ...

1 - Hometown
2 - Last Match
3 - Against her biggest Rival
4 - She's Face
5 - Ranks as one of the Top Women's Wrestlers of all time
6 - Vince feels he might be correcting a wrong with how he treated another Canadian... Bret Hart
7 - A show of gratitude towards Trish for her time in the WWE, was always there to help promote!

but one of the biggest questions to ask is this one:

Why would they give the title to Lita (who is in a manager role) and had hardly even wrestled in a year or so and then with less then 1 month of Trish retiring, have Lita start a feud with Trish? There was no build up to it! They didn't need to give Lita the title, to have one final match with Trish... The big question is why would they??

SO TRISH CAN RETIRE AS THE WWE WOMAN'S CHAMPION!

Then she can hand the title over to Coach on Raw the next day, and give a farewell speach! But...

I wouldn't be surprised if she lost it that day on Raw in a rematch or something.... But I guess we'll see next week!

Mickie is so not trishs biggest rival id have to say lita is. and Melina willl become the womens champion :headbanger:

The only girls beyond Trish who can put on a good wrestling match is Victoria (she's such a monster and I actually look forward to her matches than most of the men's matches), Mickie, Lita, and Beth. It should always remain with one of these girls. If Torrie or Candice ever gets it I will probably vacate the WWE.

I think they will have a Braw and Panties match for it, OR like King Of The Ring tournament type or Battle Royal because TRISH STRATUS will win!

If Trish wins they will just have a match on Raw to decide the next champ, there is'nt enough female wrestlers on Raw to give them a tornament.

I really don't see Trish winning the title before she goes. JR and The King will play it up as it would be a great moment being that they're in her hometown and it's her last match and all that....but there's kind of a code of respect in the WWE that Vince explained after the Bret Hart incident in which doing the job is a sign of respect to the company as the worker that's leaving will be passing the torch onto somebody else. Bret would've done it...but the whole reason he objected to it was because HBK was acting like a douchebag to him. You remember the part of the story where Bret talked to HBK backstage about it....and HBK said "well just so you know, i wouldn't do the same for you." ? That's the whole reason why Bret refused to job to HBK at Survivor Series 97....and that's pretty much why the screwjob happened. Trish on the other hand, I think she'd be willing to job and move on. She'll lose the match somehow...but she'll get up afterward and have her "curtain call". You'll hear all the "Thank You Trish" chants and she'll be crying and all before she goes to the back for the last time. As far as what's gonna happen in the future with the Women's title, Lita and Mickie James will probably be the next feud. Victoria and Melina are still around.....and Beth Phoenix will probably be brought back too since i'm sure she's almost ready to return.

i dont think that lita will lose the womens title to be honest shes doing really well and i like her these days she is earning my respect

I dunno if Victoria will get it.. she not been around for awhile.... so guess it will be Micki

Don't forget, Lita's leaving after Trish. So, most likely, she's gonna drop the title to either Mickie or Victoria or even Melina.

melina now there someone I did not think about.... I think nitro losses his tittle she leaves him and goes for womens.... yea lita leaving in Nov.. I wonder how thta ganna play out.. with edge and everything

maybe eventually melina will be womens champ but not right now

There has been nothing confirmed of Lita leaving in November... It was mentioned, but then a week later, the 'poster' didn't know if it was true or not.

I think they will have a Braw and Panties match for it, OR like King Of The Ring tournament type or Battle Royal because TRISH STRATUS will win!

Uhh... what?

and HBK said "well just so you know, i wouldn't do the same for you."

Also remember HBK was supposed to lose the title to Bret Hart at WM 13 or whenever (but didn't want to do the job in return)... so got/faked an injury and had to drop the title. So they had that Final Four/Fatal Four In Your House match with Taker/Vader/Bret & Austin. Bret won the vacant title but dropped the it to Sid the next day on RAW after Austin interferred & cost Bret the match. Sid went on to drop the title to Taker at WM 13 and Bret beat Austin in the classic submission match!
So since Shawn wouldn't let Bret beat him, and all the backstage heat between the two, Bret didn't want to lose to Shawn then either.

As for a tournament...

Melina
Lita
Micki
Candice
Torrie
Victoria
Maria (?)
Beth (?)
possibly Jazz from ECW who hasn't even been used on TV yet...

Or they could possibly just combine all 3 for a tournament... Where the winner would take the title to there brand. But we all know that a Raw female would probably win anyway. So there definitly is enough for an 8 person tourney!

if trish did win and only if because shes not going to i dont think they would put jazz in the wwe i dont reckon beth will be in it shes not been on for ages and i hope maria won it just for a change

another thing might be beth... she should be close to coming back here soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back