WWE Survivor Series - Team Cena VS Team Authority

I've decided that I like talking to myself and am going to be more committed to criticizing my mistakes and heralding my triumphs.

1. I don't think that there should be any more matches. No offense to guys like Cesaro, Hennig's kid, or New Day but the main event should get a lot of time. It will have a minimum of five decisions but likely more. Some past SS eliminations have made no sense in that they were so quick and made tough guys look like Barry Horowitz. I know Big Show and Mark Henry won't be survivors but that is no reason for them to get pinned after four minutes because "there has to be at least seven matches on a card for it to be good". That is ludicrous.

Looks like Mark Henry was made to look the fool so Adam Rose and the bunny could have a SS moment. Oh well.

2. Randy Orton is not coming back to help The Authority unless he is starting a new character that suffers from brain damage. The beating he took goes beyond most we've seen in history. He got his head bashed in, there is no logical way he rejoins The Authority unless he is also being held in some torture cell and getting the Game of Thrones Reek treatment.

I thought Orton may help The Authority lose especially with the event taking place in St. Louis but I stand by my opinion that Orton will not be going to back to HHH. He will have his sights on Rollins.

3. I agree with most that say that it would make more sense for HHH to be on his team. However, as a egotistical heel, it is not absurd that HHH feels confortable in his role on the sidelines or maybe feels he can help more outside the match as opposed to in it.

HHH certainly had his impact on this match and the Show turn was something that should have made HHH feel comfortable about his odds so I think it is certainly justified that HHH never put himself in this match.

4. Attached to #3, I don't think HHH wants to be in this match partially because he has taken a run of loses over the last year and The Authority is booked to lose this match too. I think The Authority is booked to lose because I think HHH and Stephanie need a break and will take a break for the holidays. I also look at The Authority and don't see them as much of a faction without replacing Orton. Having them get disbanded at SS on free WWE Network feels like a good move to leave iffy subscribers who may be on the fence about keeping their subscription.

I have no way of knowing if HHH and Steph want a break for the holidays (maybe just Steph, and I really think Steph is The Authority) but I feel good that I called the match result. I'm going yo Vegas!

5. I can honestly see Dolph Ziggler lasting to the end. I feel like he is getting a huge push and the powers that be love what he has been doing lately. He is also a guy who WWE may really want to feature at TLC.

I'm somewhat proud that I saw this coming. What little I saw of Ziggler over the past two months has made me think he was getting pushed hard and last night's result confirms it. It will be sort of overlooked due to Sting's appearance but the last couple months have been the greatest in Dolph's career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back