Survivor Series card?

rge2010

Mid-Card Championship Winner
It looks like last night that Survivor Series will be treat as a 'major PPV' this year with Brock defending his title against the winner of Cena vs Orton.

I really hope they go back to some 4 on 4 matches for this PPV.

My card would be....

WWE Title - Brock Lesnar (c) vs Randy Orton

Orton has to win as this is a match folk have being clambering for and he will probably turn face in the process. Failing that The Authority cost him the match against Lesnar.

Elimination Match - John Cena, Dean Ambrose, Big Show The Usos vs Seth Rollins, Kane, Brad Maddox, The Ascension

The story writes itself really. Cena and Ambrose continue their fued with The Authority. The latter lack numbers so The Ascension join their ranks and act as henchmen for Rollins. Maddox wants back in to the Authority so asks for a space on the team to prove himself. Cena and Ambrose enlist the help of The Usos who are the good guys who always offer support to faces. Show hates the Authority so joins their ranks.

US Title - Sheamus (c) vs Ryback

Ryback is due for a return soon. I would like to see him as a face again but I think Ryback comes back in at midcard and a run with a Title would right the wrongs from last time. A win over Sheamus would be a great start.

IC Title Elimination Match - Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Bad News Barrett vs Cesaro vs Jack Swagger vs Kofi Kingston vs Big E

Survivor Series is all about 'surviving' so I say a 6 man Elimination Match here.

Bray Wyatt vs Eric Rowan & Luke Harper

I think Rowan and Harper will turn on Wyatt and Bray will turn face eventually. Have him in a handicap match here.

Elimination Match - Adrian Neville, Sami Zayn, Fin Ballor, Hideo Itami, Kevin Steen vs The Miz, Damon Mizdow, Goldust, Stardust, Bo Dallas.

Would love to see a 'Team NXT'. They can announce themselves on Raw, Miz interupts, challenges them and boom you have a match. 5 future superstars vs 5 heels. Have the superstars go over strong with a 5-0 win.

Open Challenge - Rusev

After Rusev destroys Big Show at HIAC I would have him issue an open challenge at Survivor Series. Cue the music of 'The Animal'. Batista makes his return and destroys Rusev. Sure there will be folk who think this is 'burying' Rusev but he has had enough build and beaten enough superstars in Big E, Swagger, Show etc. Batista needs to return and make an impact - this can start a BIG BUILD for him and set him up very nicely for a match with Brock Lesnar at The Royal Rumble.

This seem more fanasty. As much as I would love to see Randy vs Brock at SS it more than likely won't happen. The card will most likely have Team AJ vs Team Paige, Team Ambrose vs Team Authority (with Randy striking back with and RKO on Rollins and walking out on The Authority),Show vs Henry,I agree on Rusev's open challenge,Miz(c) vs Sandow vs Sheamus(US title),Ziggler vs Cesaro (IC title.) But if I was booking it I would have Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton (WWE hvt. title): (Rollins screws Randy and attacks him and then attacks Brock again and goes to cash in but is stopped by Cena this time. This sets up Lesnar quitting with the belt and The Authority's growing anger with Rollins. I would also have Team Authority (Rollins,Triple H,Kane,Goldust and Stardust) vs Team Ambrose (Ambrose,Cena,Show,Uso's), everything else the same

WWE Title - Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Randy Orton

Most definitely will happen. A match people have wanted to see since 2002 and we'll likely see the official babyface turn of Orton in this, when Rollins costs him the title.

Elimination Match - Team CenBrose (John Cena, Dean Ambrose & The Usos) vs. Team Rollins (Seth Rollins, Kane, Goldust & Stardust)

I can't think of a 5th partner for each team but I think it makes the co-main event look more special with 4 on each side, while the other elimination matches on the undercard contain 10 guys.

US Title - Sheamus (c) vs. Rusev

There really isn't anything else left for Rusev to do other than face Cena or go after the US Title and I believe they're saving Cena vs. Rusev for sometime next year. It makes sense for Rusev to go after the belt next, he's beaten enough former champions since his debut on the main roster and he has risen up the ranks. It's time they take the next step in his push and finally give him the title.

Big Show vs. Mark Henry

Looks like a heel turn by Henry will be coming at Hell in a Cell in Show's match with Rusev, so I believe these two will go at it at Survivors.

Elimination Match - Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston, Big E Langston & R-Truth vs. The Miz, Cesaro, Damien Mizdow, Bo Dallas & Tyson Kidd

Most likely won't happen, Dolph or Cesaro will probably defend the IC Title in a one-on-one or in a rematch against each other, but I'd love to see a mid-carders elimination match just for the fun of it.

Elimination Match - Team AJ/Brie (AJ Lee, Brie Bella, Natalya, Naomi & Tamina Snuka) vs. Team Paige/Nikki (Paige, Nikki Bella, Alicia Fox, Cameron & Layla)

The two top diva feuds, even if one of them is a bore, combined together for a traditional SS elimination match. Wouldn't mind seeing it as long as there are more elimination matches on the card.

-

There will likely be a 7th match and it may involve The Wyatt Family but I don't have a clue what it could be as I don't know what's going on with The Wyatt Family.

Left off Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan, Bad News Barrett, Batista etc. because we don't know for sure when any of them will be back. I think most, if not all, will be back around Wrestlemania season.

I love the Team NXT idea but I don't see it happening unfortunately.

I love your card, but if we’re talking about dream cards, I would really love to see the whole card full of Traditional Survivor Series matches.

Match 1
4 Raw / Smackdown jobbers vs. 4 NXT standouts (you fill in the blanks)

Match 2
4 Total Divas vs. 4 Women Wrestlers (again, you fill in the blanks)

Match 3
Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus, and the Usos vs. Cesaro, The Miz, Goldust and Stardust

Match 4
Triple H, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and X-Pac vs. Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, and a mystery partner (could be Chris Jericho, could be Kurt Angle, could be Undertaker, could be Bret The Hitman Hart)

Match 5
John Cena, Dean Ambrose, Big Show and Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton, Kane, Seth Rollins, and Rusev

Yeah, that looks like a pretty damn good Survivor Series card.

US Title Match: Sheamus (United States Champion) VS. The Miz VS. Damien Mizdow
Mizdow wins using the skull crushing finale on The Miz

IC Title Match: Dolph Ziggler (Intercontinental Champion) VS. Cesaro -No DQ-
Cesaro wins with the low blow then the neutralizer

The Rock VS. Rusev
Rusev wins by making The Rock pass out

Team Anti-Authority VS. Team Authority (Cena, Ambrose, Big Show, The Usos VS. Dust Brothers, Kane, Rollins, Triple H)
Ambrose screws over Cena and The Authority wins

Ryback VS. Curtis Axel
Ryback wins

AJ Lee (Divas Champion) VS. Alicia Fox VS. Paige
Alicia Fox wins by pinning Paige

Brock Lesnar (WWE World Heavyweight Champion) VS. Randy Orton
Rollins screws over Orton, and the rest of the Authority proceed to beat down on Randy Orton

I for one will jump on the Orton and Lesnar Wagon. I'd love to see that match.
WWE Championship:
Orton Vs. Lesnar
However, I only see 2-3 traditional survivor series matches. Over the past few years they have been acting like this is the one ppv to push the mid carders.
Team Ambrose (Dean Ambrose, John Cena, Usos) vs. Team Rollins ( Rollins, Kane, Gold and Star dust)
Team Brie vs Team Nikki
Team Page vs Team AJ (THE 2 diva ones seem kind obvious, but who knows they may go for a 7th title defense lol)
Big Show vs. Henry
Rusev match or challenge ( I can see batista or some one big maybe ryback)

I'll wait until closer to the PPV to make up my card. We might have some people returning, Reigns if he can be cleared, and hoping to see Barrett back soon as well.

Not counting on Bryan being there, but Lesnar could be. Also want to wait a week or two to see what happens with the Bray Wyatt angle and the Orton situation. After the curbstomp last week by Rollins, if that doesn't turn Orton face don't know what will. It's been building between them for awhile now.

A Wyatt comeback and an Orton face turn, could turn everything around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back