• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Summerslam 2017: Longest Party of the Summer

Grats on being more of a pure wrestling fan than me? Things that matter?

Understanding business helps you understand why these changes are happening, instead of stomping your feet and bemoaning a cruel fate. Just because you understand why something works doesn't mean you have to like it, too.

And conversations like this (in general, not with you) make me remember why I dislike talking about wrestling at times.

Wow those kicks are excessive. Wouldn't think I would say this, but I prefer Nattie tonight. Hope she wins.

I'm secretly praying Asuka comes down and destroys Natalya now. That'd be a passable lead-in for a cash-in.

Some of us want to know what's in the sausage and how it gets made; some of us just want a tasty sausage.

Actually some of us like to be able to say something without having a business lesson because it would be nice for people to understand that there's more to life than facts and figures for a change. As Randy Savage said, there are times where you have to spend money to look more important. Heaven forbid that that happen though because the stock might go down two cents. Our replacement? Come see the latest Marine movie! It has Bo Dallas!

Its the night of title changes! I'm happy that Natalya won. That glow belt and Naomi's entrance was just not my cup of tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back