RAW LD- Big sweaty man will beat the hell out of each other

Which RAW SummerSlam bout are you most looking forward to?

• Universal Championship Fatal 4 Way

• Raw Women's Championship Match- Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Sasha Banks or Nia Jax

• Finn Bálor vs. Bray Wyatt

• Big Show vs. Big Cass

• Neville (c) vs. Akira Tozawa (with Titus O'Neil)

• Raw Tag Team Championships- Cesaro & Sheamus vs. The Shield

Results are only viewable after voting.

That N Word

Actively evolving
maxresdefault.jpg

WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW LD

• Nia Jax vs. Sasha Banks- These two competitors will battle to determine the opponent for WWE RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss at SummerSlam

[*]Will Rollins & Ambrose finally reunite?- A bond seemingly beyond repair, But can these two finally trust one another once more? More importantly can they come together to battle the RAW Tag Team Champions Cesaro & Sheamus at the biggest party of the Summer?

[*]Who will stand tall?- Four behemoths, One Universal Title. Who walks out of SummerSlam as the champion? As a matter of fact, Who walks out of Raw standing tall tonight?!?!

Bad sign of WWE: based on the fact that Nia and Sasha were standing on one side of the ring, I knew Bliss was coming out. That's how people stand for when someone is coming to the ring.

Well, I've actually watched the first 30 minutes of Raw Live for the first time since...probably the night after Wrestlemania.

But there's no way I can watch all 3 hours. KB...I don't know how you can do this for every show.

Well, I've actually watched the first 30 minutes of Raw Live for the first time since...probably the night after Wrestlemania.

But there's no way I can watch all 3 hours. KB...I don't know how you can do this for every show.
Doesn't he get paid? I'd probably be able to stomach it if I was getting money

Someone has to feed my boulder addiction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back