WWE No Mercy 2017 - The Beast Collides with Monster Among Men!

Braun made one mistake in this match: he got over when he wasn't supposed to and that's the death knell for any push that WWE doesn't have in their plans.

Since Lesnar is clearly holding the title until Mania, what the hell does Strowman do now? Cena's gone. Can't do Reigns again. Like... literally what does he do?

I absolutely agree that Reigns versus Cena and Lesnar versus Brain are WrestleMania-calibre matches. I also think WWE had no problem reminding us that this was a B-pay-per-view.

Eh, I have a feeling Braun's time will come someday. May not have been tonight's, but I guarantee that it's coming at some point.

Enzo wins a singles championship before he and Cass could ever win a tag title. Another "Who would've guessed that?" moment in wrestling.

If Enzo genuinely wears a leopard print title belt, I'll concede this pay-per-view wasn't an utter waste of time.

Braun made one mistake in this match: he got over when he wasn't supposed to and that's the death knell for any push that WWE doesn't have in their plans.

With how badly the audible ultimately played when they actually played it the last time, I don't know that really I blame them for sticking to a plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back