Survivor Series 2017 |LD| - Red VS Blue

Also in 2017 we had Kurt eliminating Cena. Though what am I surprised about, Goldberg was main Champion this year lol.

That's was a strangely booked match. HHH siding with Shane would ha e been cool but far fetched. Don't get why Shane had to be the last guy. At least have it be Orton. He is experienced as a sole survivor after all. HHH taking out Angle makes sense if they wanna got the toure of a match between them. What was th Braun stuff about though. That can out of no where.

Don't really get it

If nothing else, the men's tag was still better than the women's. At least it started out awesome. The ladies was a mess from the get-go.

Still, somehow one of the most stacked Survivor Series tag matches ever fizzled out pretty quickly by stupid, overly complicated booking. At least most of the show was pretty good, but man that ending left a bad taste in my mouth.

I think it's further proof Survivor Series needs to be buried for good. Every single year, it's the worst of the Big 4.

It's kind of been the weakest for a long time really. Don't get me wrong, the idea is nice; but after a while, it loses a lot of its luster.

I guess some things sound better on paper than others.

Ah well, least Asuka racked up her first big achievement in WWE. And during her first month too. Not bad.

And a good chunk of the other matches were great too; maybe not the best PPV this year as far as what we've seen in concerned, but overall, a very solid show up until the very last match and maybe what rounds out the top 5 (or just misses it)

That's was a strangely booked match. HHH siding with Shane would ha e been cool but far fetched. Don't get why Shane had to be the last guy. At least have it be Orton. He is experienced as a sole survivor after all. HHH taking out Angle makes sense if they wanna got the toure of a match between them. What was th Braun stuff about though. That can out of no where.

Don't really get it

Obviously, Triple H sent the text to himself to attack Angle. He sent it to Braun too, but Braun's phone slipped out of his pocket when slammed Kane to Hell so that's why he was confused. Shane got the same text due to family group texting and assumed he was in on the fix which is why he trusted Triple H. But Stephanie texted Triple H late during the match to destroy Shane, which Shane didn't get because Stephanie blocked him due to sour grapes. That's why Triple H suddenly insisted on ending Shane towards the end. Ultimately, though, Roman Reigns wins.

I'm pretty sure that's what the writers came up with.

I never want to see HHH wrestle again. I don't want his character to get his comeuppance, I don't want to see him get killed by Braun again, I don't want him in a ring again period. He and his wife can fuck off. They're beyond Xpac Heat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back