WWE No Mercy 2017 - The Beast Collides with Monster Among Men!

Problem is it will be so predictable won't it. If he meets Lesnar at Mania he's winning the title.

Unless Brock re-signs (which I'm pretty sure he will). They might have him go over at Mania and try again next year to get the crowd to come around on Roman.

Unless Brock re-signs (which I'm pretty sure he will). They might have him go over at Mania and try again next year to get the crowd to come around on Roman.

Spoilers: it won't work, the same as it hasn't worked the last three and it won't work this year.

I hate having to go to bed immediately after a letdown pay-per-view, but it kind of goes with the territory these days. Good night, all.

Disappointed with this show. The only good matches were the Raw Tag Team Championship and the Raw Women's Championship matches. Strowman should have won and I hate Roman Reigns more than ever now.

I don't think I can live through another year of trying to get Roman Reigns over, I really don't think I can.

Shit he's retired Taker, beat Cena, HHH, Bryan and almost everyone else on the roster. If he beats Lesnar then more than they do with him. He was over as part of the Shield, without the Shield they don't want him.

I don't think I can live through another year of trying to get Roman Reigns over, I really don't think I can.

Shit he's retired Taker, beat Cena, HHH, Bryan and almost everyone else on the roster. If he beats Lesnar then more than they do with him. He was over as part of the Shield, without the Shield they don't want him.

Agreed 100%. Vince needs to stop being so stubborn about forcing Reigns on the fans. We don't want him. Try someone else who the fans actually like!

He hasn't really changed since the Shield. Rollins and Ambrose reinvented themselves. Reigns is Shield guy without the Shield. That's one of several issues.

Its a B level PPV. People got hyped based on WWE selling it with 2 matches that didnt really delivered(Cena/Roman was OK Lesnar/Strowman was not so OK) and got disappointed because of that hype. That being said it was OK. Tag team and women match were entertaining (ending on women was urgh but makes me think they are finally, although late, trying to build Bayley as true underdog), 2 matches were OKish (Cena is shooting Bumblebee movie and Brock is there until Mania so dunno what you expected as end results that isnt this) and Enzo and Bray were low points as always. So its just average B level PPV stuff.

Oh, and by latest dirtsheets The Shield is reuniting for TLC. So get ready for that from tomorrow.

So they had Reigns beat Cena and made sure that Cena went all in on singing praises for Roman on the after show. The Shield is apparently getting back together at TLC. This is basically Vince's last desperate attempt to make fans cheer for Roman WHEN he beats Lesnar at Mania for the championship.

So they had Reigns beat Cena and made sure that Cena went all in on singing praises for Roman on the after show. The Shield is apparently getting back together at TLC. This is basically Vince's last desperate attempt to make fans cheer for Roman WHEN he beats Lesnar at Mania for the championship.

Roman turnt Lesnar into a legit face after facing him at WM 31 (he was still booed before that), got booed out of the arena at WM 32, made fans say "Oh OK" at the end of WM 33. He goes over Lesnar at the main event for the 4th time in a row the guy's done. He will not even reach Cena's 50-50 reactions after that. It will always be 80-20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back