• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Summerslam 2017: Longest Party of the Summer

Actually some of us like to be able to say something without having a business lesson because it would be nice for people to understand that there's more to life than facts and figures for a change. As Randy Savage said, there are times where you have to spend money to look more important. Heaven forbid that that happen though because the stock might go down two cents. Our replacement? Come see the latest Marine movie! It has Bo Dallas!

I don't think I'd ask Randy Savage to manage my money.

If you want art, check out PWG. Above that level, no, it is little more than a business, one which happens to sell dreams and illusions, and what we are doing here is hoping that dream/illusion factory is producing believable enough dreams. There is more to life than facts and figures. I went kayaking on the Charles River yesterday and it was great.

If the dream factory isn't running as efficiently as possible, the people that own it would see their dividend decrease. You nailed it there.

Word on the street is that Enzo, who is scared of heights, is being hung in the cage to teach him a lesson.

Stay classy WWE.

This is such a catch-22 for WWE: You're pissed off at Enzo, but the guy is legit super popular. So, what do you do with him now?

Eh, change the less meaningful titles (or rather ones where there's little to no consequence in a swerve) to balance out the predictable outcomes later.

I don't think I'd ask Randy Savage to manage my money.

If you want art, check out PWG. Above that level, no, it is little more than a business, one which happens to sell dreams and illusions, and what we are doing here is hoping that dream/illusion factory is producing believable enough dreams.

Because, yes, if the dream factory isn't running as efficiently as possible, the people that own it would see their dividend decrease.

Actually he retired a very wealthy man, having saved the vast majority of his money. One of the few wrestlers to do very well financially from that era.

As for the expenses, I still do not accept that pyro a few nights a year is bringing the company down. Now having all this unnecessary content (again, 205 Live/movie studios/every other stupid thing they do) might have something to do with it, but a little window dressing is hardly a horrible idea. But hey, at least we get to repeat the same matches we saw earlier int he week because Summerslam is now longer than a Star Wars marathon.

And yes, I'm complaining FAR more than I rationally should and I know this makes no logical sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back