• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Summerslam 2017: Longest Party of the Summer

Their movie studio makes money because they pay almost nothing to make the movies. It has almost no connection to the WWE's professional wrestling product, beyond using familiar characters to the audience which they can use extremely cheaply instead of having to hire actual actors.

Fireworks look pretty for fifteen seconds, and then you're out a hundred grand.

WWE financial report shows the movie studio lost $700,000 over the last quarter. That sounds like quite a nice bit of pyro to me.

WWE financial report shows the movie studio lost $700,000 over the last quarter. That sounds like quite a nice bit of pyro to me.
Or it sounds like you ditch both, if you don't think you can get the studio profitable. Can pay a much better dividend that way.

We're all going to learn to manage without shiny things that go boom.

Or it sounds like you ditch both, if you don't think you can get the studio profitable. Can pay a much better dividend that way.

I've been wanting to get rid of it since it started but that's being a wrestling fan instead of a businessman. You know, someone who thinks pyro helps set the mood more than "and here's another horrible looking trailer for a movie you can make fun of".

I've been wanting to get rid of it since it started but that's being a wrestling fan instead of a businessman. You know, someone who thinks pyro helps set the mood more than "and here's another horrible looking trailer for a movie you can make fun of".

Grats on being more of a pure wrestling fan than me? Things that matter?

Understanding business helps you understand why these changes are happening, instead of stomping your feet and bemoaning a cruel fate. Just because you understand why something works doesn't mean you have to like it, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back