WWE Summerslam 2016 LD

Sasha v Charlotte is the second match?

It's a bold strategy... Feel like these two are here to prevent them showing up everyone else.

Network has pooped itself big time for me twice now. I also hate that this match is going on this early. Put it in with the world/universal title and RKO/Bork match if you want it to feel like it belongs with them (it should.)

Enzo & Case lost in the bonehead move of the evening

Taking off my glasses of hate for Enzo and Cass, it really was a dumb idea to have them lose. Only excuse I can think of is if they're going to push JeriKO hard in the tag division and have them win the belts to make them less shitty going forward? Then eventually give the belts off to Enzo and Cass because even though I don't like them, they're rightly destined for it.

Charlotte didn't want to be outdone in the bonehead move of the night. Jeri-KO held that for about 12 minutes.

holy shit that move on sasha

genuinely can't tell if that was a gloriously executed move or a total fuck up.

Taking off my glasses of hate for Enzo and Cass, it really was a dumb idea to have them lose. Only excuse I can think of is if they're going to push JeriKO hard in the tag division and have them win the belts to make them less shitty going forward? Then eventually give the belts off to Enzo and Cass because even though I don't like them, they're rightly destined for it.

Why would they push Jeri-KO when they are more valueable as singles stars lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back