• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Summerslam 2016 LD

Shucky Ducky Quack Quck is always awesome. Booker T is off the charts.

Hat tip to the Stylist behind the scenes. Everyone that has been on air thus far has looked incredible. Very professional and classy.

Is the Network screwing up for anyone else?

I was listening to Booker T and all of a sudden it went back to the middle of the Bálor/Rollins package

3 kick off show matches that's a lot. But hey the best of 7 series is, Cesaro please just win the whole thing...you should never of had to go through it in the first place but hey you both have fun matches.

Why doesn't Cesaro play up the James Bond theme? That has the potential to be a dope ass gimmick if they would actually develop it.

Is the Network screwing up for anyone else?

I was listening to Booker T and all of a sudden it went back to the middle of the Bálor/Rollins package

It's been skipping back a few seconds for me once in a while. Had to back out and jump back in to re-sync it.

I would love nothing more than for Cesaro to sweep Sheamus in this series. If nothing else to make it end faster.

See, saying they've been going back and forth would suggest they had both won something. Cesaro winning every match so far isn't back and forth. But then again I'm one of those old school fans who thought wrestling was about winning matches and not "establishing dominance."

With how hard hitting, strong and mean as two men are I'm surprised Dana White didn't try to book this for UFC 202. It would've made that event but I'm glad it is on the grand stage of the biggest event of the summer. This is actually one of the bigger Kickoff Show main events we've seen in a while.

Fun fact: Mick Foley actually was voted Man of the Year in 2000 but was ultimately screwed by the editors of Time and removed from the ballot.

Seriously, Cesaro should just win every match to really hammer in the point that he's flat-out better than Sheamus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back