WWE SmackDown 8/5: It's Fella Time

As for Kozlov, there probably was a few other guys who should have been released before him but still...without Santino, as a face, he wasn't much good.

You know I fucking hate McGillicutty and Otunga, but adding JTG as their manager and that cool ass new theme music actually almost makes me want to like them and watch them. That theme rules.

Never a big fan of the whole "I'm a face so now I come out to protect my fellow babyfaces" thing, especially with Sheamus. I was hoping they'd keep his character a bit tweener-ish still where he would just want to fight big heels like Mark Henry regardless of their face/heel affiliation because he's Irish and he loves to fight obviously. I don't want to see Sheamus hugging fat girls and kissing babies. I want to see him wreck shit up as an unstoppable babyface force of Irish whup-ass, preferably whiskey-fueled and set to "Shippin up to Boston" by the Dropkick Murphys.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Sheamus' intensity and fearlessness makes him one cool cat and the entire crowd can cheer that.

This could be a pretty bitchin' six man if they give 'em some decent time.

Man Otunga and McGillicutty's heel offense is so fucking boring. They need some flashy shit to match their gimmick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back