WWE SmackDown 8/5: It's Fella Time

Watched Haven last week and it was an all right show though that could be the Edgehead in me making it out more than what it is. It's not on the same level of Royal Pains, Burn Notice, and Suits after Raw but it's decent. DOMINATION!

Apparently Kentucky is not a big smark town. Not a big fan of the Daniel Bryan or Zack Ryder.

Not sure how I feel about DB's new music. I mean, it's badass and epic and all, but I still don't see how the fuck this fits his character, much like the Valkyrie music didn't really fit his character. He needs something that's cheesy yet epic, much like The Final Countdown. Or maybe something that switches from low-tempo to punk rock fury explosion, like his old ROH theme which was The Offspring's "Self Esteem"

Fuck it, that should be his music. If they can use Living Colour for Punk, use the Offspring or even The Final Countdown for Bryan. I always preferred Self Esteem though.

That Daniel Bryan/Tyson Kidd match was really, really good stuff too. Perfect little exhibition of both guy's talents, with Bryan going over solidly. I absolutely loved the legwork by Kidd being matched by the armwork by Bryan, and they were really laying in those kicks on stiff. Giving him a win from a guillotine choke didn't really make sense since he had been working on his arm, but it still shows Bryan can beat people with nasty submissions. Fun stuff. ***

If I'm getting this straight, Zack Ryder is wrestling on Raw and Smackdown in the same week. Strange things I tell you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back