WWE Raw LD Is Looking Like A Fool With Its Pants On The Ground On 4/5

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1951462 said:
Swagger/Orton is gonna be the shit.

School. Can't wait for the end of the semester. Other than that life is pretty solid. How bout yourself?

Just foaming at the mouth because of my seething hatred for the man known as Jack Swagger.

If there is no more feud with Ted Sr, how come Jr cut a fairly long promo about his father issues?

I may have misheard it, but it seemed to me that it was just a way to explain why he has the belt now. His daddy is doing the only thing he can for him, giving him money.

What does Apex Predator mean? Is that an actual term or did they put two cool words together. Like Ice Cream Puncher or The Thunder Rapist.

Kevin "Big Monkey" Nash;1951476 said:
Just foaming at the mouth because of my seething hatred for the man known as Jack Swagger.

Yeah, Swagga's a waste of space. But Kevin Nash is totally saving TNA right now. ;)

Monkey. I am not sure if you recall your records of us disagreeing, and how often I am right and your wrong. Im just sayin.

Think I sorta called this one, again. He is sorta, uh, the fucking world champion.

I may have misheard it, but it seemed to me that it was just a way to explain why he has the belt now. His daddy is doing the only thing he can for him, giving him money.

I disagree, I think the promo was the start of a verbal attack on his dad that will continue over the next few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back