WWE Raw LD Is Looking Like A Fool With Its Pants On The Ground On 4/5

After a 10 minute match of about 3 near pins and a couple times where he got almost got pinned himself. It was no squash. It was a match of "Let me prove I can do it."

If you think that means there is now no possibility for a feud with Christian because Dibiase just won clean, then you might not realize the old feud of "He wins clean, I have to beat him clean." You know, the old back and forth.

Except the "feud" has nothing to do with Christian. It's solely about Dibiase and his daddy issues. Are you watching the same thing I'm watching.

Or you can just bitch because you got a good match. Whichever you want to do.

Oh shut up, I didn't say a word about the match, I was making a comment about the feud building.

UH ARE WE SERIOUSLY GOING TO FUCKING WASTE TIME ON A RECAP OF SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED 30 MINUTES AGO!!! THERE ARE TWO MATCHES LEFT!!!

I feel pretty luck I got to see him the first night he came back for the DX thing before Summerslam. I haven't miss a Raw since, bought my first PPV the Royal Rumble, went to the Elimination Chamber, and bought my second ppv Wrestlemania 26. I feel lucky that I didn't miss much of his last run.

Guess so. Still, it reduces the amount of time Otunga has to spend in the ring, so I'm cool with that.

Except the "feud" has nothing to do with Christian. It's solely about Dibiase and his daddy issues. Are you watching the same thing I'm watching.

I don't think there is any more fued with his dad. He seems to have given in to appease Jr. and gave him the belt. I doubt DiBiase Sr. will really be back for this again. Probably will only get mentioned by Teddy.

Kevin "Big Monkey" Nash;1951403 said:
Nash > Christian and Ted Dibiase

Your equation's a little incomplete.

+1 Point for Christian
+1 Point for Ted Dibiase
+1 Point for Million Dollar Belt
+1 Point for actually doing something with two valuable assets
+1 Point for employing the basic fundamentals of booking
= 5 points

+1 point for Nash's mic skills
-1 Point for Nash's in ring skills
-1 Point for Scott Hall
-1 Point for Syxx-Pac
-1 Point for Eric Young, one of the biggest wastes of time in TNA history
-1 for wasting airtime three hasbeens and one never was
= -4 points

I don't think there is any more fued with his dad. He seems to have given in to appease Jr. and gave him the belt. I doubt DiBiase Sr. will really be back for this again. Probably will only get mentioned by Teddy.

If there is no more feud with Ted Sr, how come Jr cut a fairly long promo about his father issues?

Swagger/Orton is gonna be the shit.

Kevin "Big Monkey" Nash;1951420 said:

School. Can't wait for the end of the semester. Other than that life is pretty solid. How bout yourself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back