WWE RAW LD 24th March 2014 - Scooby, Arnold, Brock, Taker, Bray, Cena, Hunter, Bryan

Props to Cena for really selling this match. Obviously he will win out of no where but this match has me very impressed with Harper.

As I said, the same way Cesaro got loads of interest after his match with Cena, expect Harper to be taken more seriously now also.

Don't know why people try to deny it(not saying you are), but a good showing with Cena in a 1-on-1 match is a big deal for any up and coming guy. He does know how to sell a match and put a guy over, whatever anyone says.

easier to book 3 vs 1 and have the face win than 7 vs 1 and have the face win

I know this. Even with 5 the whole Nexus angle and Cena being turned into a Nexus member was just too forced. This angle is actually interesting.

In other words, we don't care enough about the divas to put an actual story together so let's just throw them all in the ring together again.

After that laugh....repackage Vicki in a witch's outfit...let her be Crow Sting's valet when he comes... ;)

So in the (unlikely) event that AJ finds a way to keep the title in a match against the entire Divas roster, seems like a way to just kill the roster since all of them together can't beat one person...

Alright no one gives a fuck about the divas so you people can stop pretending to complain about their lack of stories or whatever just for the sake of complaining

So... They finally decided to make the most popular diva on the roster a babyface.

Gee... That sounds a little... Late for that.

Alright no one gives a fuck about the divas so you people can stop pretending to complain about their lack of stories or whatever just for the sake of complaining

I don't complain for the sake of complaining but thanks for your input. Not really.

Instead of naming everyone, Vicky should have just said it's you vs the entire diva roster. Did they leave anyone out? Because I can't think of anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back