WWE RAW LD 24th March 2014 - Scooby, Arnold, Brock, Taker, Bray, Cena, Hunter, Bryan

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
[YOUTUBE]tFSGkAjfiAA[/YOUTUBE]
LAST WEEK!
Game Cheating
RAW_1086_Photo_259.jpg

The Bitch and the Boss (aren't those the same people actually?) got one up on Daniel Bryan last week as HHH duped the "Goat-Faced Killah" into meeting him one on one in the ring over a matter of "respect". Naturally this was part of Triple H's plan to get one up on his nemesis headed into their quasi-#1 contender match at WrestleMania.

A Legacy of Ashes?
RAW_1086_Photo_080.jpg

[YOUTUBE]ppiTzViQZrs[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]PqbU82I3bdo[/YOUTUBE]​

Good Thing Heyman's Wearing Dark Pants
ME_077_Photo_20.jpg

When the Undertaker was announced for Main Event last week, you just knew WWE's resident gob-shite Paul Heyman would have to get in his two cents. Naturally though, this didn't go well as Taker (and his fearsome goatee) intimidated the ever loving crap out of Heyman, telling him to send a message to his client Brock Lesnar: The "Beast" will be slain at WrestleMania!

TONIGHT!
Something Arnold This Way Comes
pCZcPJT.gif

Tonight marks the return of the most dangerous of finishing moves; Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Pimp Slap. Seriously check this bad-boy out:
tumblr_me666vxV4v1rk5wnbo1_400.gif
The Austro-Governator return to WWE to promote his newest film Sabotage (with some dude from True Blood). Who will bow to the might of Arnie's right hand?

The 3 Hour Spectacular Raw Quiz!
Can Daniel Bryan gain some vengeance against the Authority et al..?
Will cracks continue to form amongst the former Evolution cohorts?
Who will gain a foot-hold in the battle of the Beast and Death?
Is John Cena doomed to fail against the frankly fucking terrifying Bray Wyatt?
Have the Shield finally bit off more than they can chew in Kane and his directorial/operational powers?*
What is the fate of the Tag Team Title picture after Rybaxel and the Real Americans were both promised title shots?
Will a new favourite emerge in the 30 Man Over the Top Rope, Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (seriously, that's a mouthful)?
Most importantly though; is Arnie going to face-off with Scooby for guest star supremacy?
And oh so much more...

* Dude is a former dentist after all....

Don't forget Brits it's an hour earlier for us. Back to normal next week.

Steph starting the show. I wonder if Brie will get in her face for what happened last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back