• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW LD 21st April 2014 - Full of Change That No One Sees

Many of the current guys aren't that good who've been around quite a while. Except for a handful that are actually pretty good.

I personally think they have too many young guys debuting. They aren't even pushing current guys on the roster that deserve it. People are going to get lost in the shuffle. WWE needs to start creating more tag teams. I always thought that was a good way to get rookies over at first

I see where you're coming from, but the way I see it, the floodgates have finally opened. Long overdue, IMO.

In a bit late today, but so far so good for RAW tonight.

Par for the course out of Mania season, but still a whole lot better than what it usually is like due to new guys being pushed and thus freshening things.

I missed the opening segment, but saw the replay, and I am sure that beatdown makes Kane the Monster "reborn" a credible enough first up challenge for D-Bry.

Funny segment with the 'midgets'.lol

Good opening match between Sheamus and BNB. BNB seems to have finally hit a useful gimmick and I hope he can be built well enough going forward, although I don't see him beyond the Upper MidCard.

Interesting promo by Bray Wyatt. Clearly he is over with the crowd and he has been made to acknowledge it.

then....the Shield and the 'small' matter of Evolution being back together.
I love how they have shown the growth of the 3 guys in Evolution. Back in the day, they were practically 'un-officially' running the RAW show, and now, with HHH as the top guy, the ARE running it officially. Thus, the deck has been stacked against the Shield clear enough. Lots of legs in this feud,lMO.

Ryback is fantastic.

His spot on the roster is way below where he was at but he is more entertaining now. The cyborg machine thing, then the bullying thing were too forced. He's acting like a goofball douche now which is probably his real life persona. I think he still has a run in him, even though so many people shit on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back